I noticed to today that my guitar is making this really loud and abnoxious noise that covers all notes on the guitar. If I adjust my guitar enough, it will stop but if I move it from that postistion. Could someone help me on this?
What do you mean when you say "I adjust my guitar enough?"

What exactly do you adjust?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I mean adjust as in where my guitar is sitting on my lap and moving the jack plug and all around on my lap. And by "Really abnoxious noise" like putting your guitar to an active TV and having your amp on 10. Or like really strong feedback that overcomes all notes.
if you mean move the guitar around till it stops, then that is a dead cable. get a new one. it's happened to me before.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
What kind of guitar do you have?

Where is the amp and where are you playing in regards to things like TVs, microwaves, and other electrical devices in your room?

Have you tried other amps, other guitars, other cables and still experience the same issue?
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Does the pin move around in the jack? if so, there's your problem. It happened to me before.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yamaha Pacfica 012 =(. The only thing in my room is a TV that does not influence my guitar. I dont think it's the cable because I adjusted my jack (as in moving the plate on the jack while it is unscrewed and trying to figure out what happend) once and it fixed. But then it screwed up again.
What exactly did you do to the jack?

It could be a loose solder point on the jack, or the metal "arm" that holds the cable in place might need to be adjusted.