Well what can I say.. I was bored. Friend was talking about doing an arrangement of the Beatles' "Eleanor Rigby" for piano, I felt inspired to do my own arrangement on guitar, and threw one together real quick. The slide guitar could use a bit of work, but eh.

Then I got bored and decided to reverse the slide guitar track, resulting in a track that sounds nothing like the Beatles' song.

Then I decided to completely butcher the guitar tracks by adding echo/phaser/reverse/sound clips/etc.. resulting in a sound collage experiment that sounds like my version of Revolution 9.. (Well not really but y'know).

All three are on my profile ("Eleanor Rigby", "Another Reverse Solo Experiment", and "Sound Collage Experiment").

EDIT: Yes, this is quite different from the other Blues/Jazz recordings I have on my page . If you want, check those out too.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Very trippy cacophony. Sooo much going on haha, but I admire the creativity.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC057
Schecter C-1 Classic

Pedals:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss BF-3 Flanger

Eat, Sleep, F*ck and Flee. In four words that's me.
Haha is that postive or negative? At least check out the other ones... They're not nearly as... Cacophonic (If that's a word?).
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join