okay, so I'm not at all drunk ( ), and playing Gothic on my other comp. question is, how many of you have ever been so into a game that you've actually dreamt of it? Ive used to be so obsessed with banjo kazooie and finding out the secret of the ice key that I had dreams about it, and various dreams of other hidden secrets (most of which werent even in the game!).
If so, what exactly made you so enticed by the games universe that you actually started to dream about it?

with gothic and Banjo Kazooie it was simply the difficulty and the colorfulness of the characters that simply gripped my mind.

and you?
Some of my dreams that are recurring and involve a series of events where I have to save something or stop something from happening are probably similar to the way a storyline may be played out in a game but I don't think I've ever dreamed about a game haha.

I had a dream about Dexter the other week... but no games O__O
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It happens when I play them too often. And dreaming about catching Pokemon was the gayest pastime of my life.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yea, I used to have dreams of The Sims and Half Life. I've also dreamed of UG. I know it's sad, but hey.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've had a dream about pikmin, that game is so frigging awesome.. '
Probably a few others as well, I just can't remember.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dexters laboratory? or some show I have never heard of?

no I am not mad. simply a tad bittle drunk

Okay we get it, you've had a few shandies.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
It happens when I play them too often. And dreaming about catching Pokemon was the gayest pastime of my life.

if its any consolation, I once dreamt that I cought a pokemon named "Mewthree" and was the hero of all my friends... granted, I was 12 then.... good times, good times....
haha, this is going to sound dumb but that happened to me with a digimon game because I played it too much in one day.

and also....guitar hero.
Quote by kidsilcon
Okay we get it, you've had a few shandies.

Wikipedia: Shandy (also radler or panaché is beer flavoured with lemonade or another soft drink or soda water

you have no idea, pal. I'm about at the 3/4 bottle of vodka mark. And still able to type coherently, should I be worried??? naaaaah.
Tertis. Dear god tetris.

Oh, and The Sims just the other night, except that no matter what you tell them to do, they won't listen.

Halo...way back when I was retarded, and thought that the sequels were actually good.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by CoreysMonster
you have no idea, pal. I'm about at the 3/4 bottle of vodka mark. And still able to type coherently, should I be worried??? naaaaah.

amateur.
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
i have reoccuring dreams. its wierd. and ill dream stuff and then a few months later, be somewhere and think, oh sh*t i had a dream about this. like once, i had a dream i was at some kids house, then later that summer i was there. it was really wierd. and i had never been there before. isnt that dejavu or some sheiite
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
i have reoccuring dreams. its wierd. and ill dream stuff and then a few months later, be somewhere and think, oh sh*t i had a dream about this. like once, i had a dream i was at some kids house, then later that summer i was there. it was really wierd. and i had never been there before. isnt that dejavu or some sheiite

I dunno, but i've had that before as well. once dreamt me and my friends were at a comic shop, then went to some city i had never been to before and found that exact same comic shop existed in reality. strange, innit?
bioshock... my favorite game of all time. i had a dream where i was Jack (the guy you play as) basically i was just walking around rapture, nothing special.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Not you should not, because you are the man.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I had a dream that i went on a rampage in my city after playing a little too much grand theft auto and i was in a really pissed off mood...

thank god it was just a dream
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18