so yeah im buying on amazon. and i have enough money for

A) a metal muff
B) Zoom Gx1 multi-effect pedal.

i love distortion but a multi effects pedal would be handy...

so what do you think?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
IF you're gonna go for a Multi-FX just get the G2.1u by Zoom. The one you want is basically worthless as after 10 minutes of playing you've used every effect and want more. The metal muff is a great choice. I bought it and have loved it ever since. If you want lots of effects and some generic distortions then go for the zoom. If you want a completely unique distortion go for the metal muff.
try the electro harmonix holy stain and the boss ME-50. but the metal muff WILL NOT let you down. what other kind of effects are you looking for?
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
As youngblood said the metal muff will not dissappoint you.

But if you want to go the rout of muli-effects thats fine, but from experience all I can say is don't but a zoom anything. The Boss ME series are alot better, try having a look there.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
I'd go for the metal muff. It's great, and if you don't really need all the effects and would rather just have a solid distortion, it's a better choice. I've heard some pretty good multi-effects, but the Metal Muff is really great.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.