We ran out of dealers, and the only dealer left is this guy who when we bought weed from him before, it was bunk, and nothing happened. Should we buy from him again?

EDIT: I'm going to buy his weed with some fake, realistic looking money I just bought off some random site. Since he ****ed me, I'll do the same, and maybe get some good stuff out of it.
Last edited by dlmebag at Jul 25, 2008,
grow ur own ^_^
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Well, the obvious response would be no, but for you I think Ill say YES!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Chobes
Go for it, I don't care if you buy shit weed. Why would you buy bad stuff?

I dont care if you dont care, I just want to know if anyone thinks its a bad idea or not.
Quote by dlmebag
I dont want to pay $2000 in montly electricity bills.

How is this related to you buying weed?
even better option don't do it in the first place
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Just ****ing look at it before you buy it.

Seriously. Take a wiff of it, let him see that you're actually checking it out before buying it and he'll treat you with more respect. And if it didn't do **** last time it probably was probably oregano or something, even bad weed does something.
Don't do it if the stuff you got before was crap. He'll prolly screw you over again.

Quote by CLVPX

He meant that's why he doesn't want to grow his own.
Quote by CLVPX

Did you not see the guy telling him to grow his own?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well you would have to be a retard to not know how to tell good weed from bad weed, obviously look at it before you buy it, if you do it often you should know whats good and whats bad, hell ive even seen 13 year olds in my neighbourhood who know the difference.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by CLVPX
Hydro, nigga
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by dlmebag
We ran out of dealers, and the only dealer left is this guy who when we bought weed from him before, it was bunk, and nothing happened. Should we buy from him again?

EDIT: I'm going to buy his weed with some fake, realistic looking money I just bought off some random site. Since he ****ed me, I'll do the same, and maybe get some good stuff out of it.

haha your gonna get a cap in your ass.
jk i dont talk like
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
Quote by Tire Me.
He said 2000$ a month in electric bills, nigga

i know. he doesnt want to pay for the lights and all that to grow hydro weed.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by this&that
... ive even seen 13 year olds in my neighbourhood who know the difference.

Sounds like you live in a posh part of town.
Quote by RPGoof
I just got scammed off a guy on eBay. Should I go and porpusely get scammed again, knowing I'll get scammed and you can't trust a junkie dealer?

ITS UR FAULT 4 BEIN DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY WEED ON EBAY

I'm joking.
I don't get it, you got bad stuff from him before, and you're asking if you should do it again..? Why do you need to ask? No wonder you got bad stuff the first time, you're dumb.

P.S. - if you rip him off with counterfeit money, he might sic his south american boyos after you.
Quote by guylee
"hey guys, let's go buy illegal drugs with counterfeit money!"

nah man, if you're gonna buy illegal drugs you have to use monopoly money, thats the way to go
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by dlmebag

If he doesn't the difference between fake and real money, don't you think when he uses it the people he pays won't notice either?
Quote by ironman1478
If he doesn't the difference between fake and real money, don't you think when he uses it the people he pays won't notice either?

Its really legitimate looking. Except it says play money on the top REALLY inconspicuously. It took me and my friend twenty minutes to even notice it.