Page 1 of 2
i've been getting into bicycles in the last few months and wanted to know who else is into them...also post pics of your steed, talk fixed gear/roadies/mountain, routes and rides, if anyone's on Bike Forums, etc.

here's a pic of my whip:

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
ew...a mountain bike.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

my friend found a bike in his basement. guess what kind it was? yes, a sledgehammer. like the one the guy had on nepolean dynomite. 'ees a slejhammah'
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Are you a grandmother by any chance?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by koalabacon
ew...a mountain bike.

come again? it's a 80s/90s Bianchi sport/racing road bike...

Quote by TomGates

thats a hot ride

thanks
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
Last edited by phobos at Jul 25, 2008,
yo, i love bikes. iv got 2 as you can see in the pictures the first it a 2004 kona dawg matic. and th other i just got on monday, its a 2008 kona paddy wagon, its a single speed track bike and the rear hub can be flipped in seconds from a freewheel to a fixed wheel and back if i want. in my first week of having it ive already put over 120 kms on it. sorry about the small pictures but i dont have any of my actual bikes, theyre from the website though
Attachments:
1058-2.jpg
kona-paddy-wagon-08-med.jpg
Quote by subopolois
yo, i love bikes. iv got 2 as you can see in the pictures the first it a 2004 kona dawg matic. and th other i just got on monday, its a 2008 kona paddy wagon, its a single speed track bike and the rear hub can be flipped in seconds from a freewheel to a fixed wheel and back if i want. in my first week of having it ive already put over 120 kms on it. sorry about the small pictures but i dont have any of my actual bikes, theyre from the website though

sweet deal on the fixie, think you'd go brakeless anytime soon? i'm thinking about getting a track bike at some point, maybe a conversion to start.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Yeah, right now I'm building a BMX with parts from eBay... it's been two years now, still not finished. First good BMX bike, a Diamondback joker, stolen. Right now I have 1977 Schwinn Traveller III, and a Diamondback Octane 24. Sweet shocks on it, too.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
haha.

I used to bike 2-3 years ago, just never really had the opportunity to see a great bike wherever I go.
Quote by guitardude34875

my bike > yours

you do any sick downhill races on that beast?
Quote by phobos
sweet deal on the fixie, think you'd go brakeless anytime soon? i'm thinking about getting a track bike at some point, maybe a conversion to start.

ill probablly pull the brakes in about a month when i flip over to fixed, right now im getting used to the bike in freewheel
Quote by outerlimit501
i have a felt F55 i bought two or so years ago. You guys ever do an racing?

sick bike, you race? i'd been thinking about racing, but i'll just keep to the informal stuff like Wolfpack Hustle, their rides, and their drag races (well, that's the plan at any rate...haven't been able to go since i got out of school for the summer)

Wolfpack Hustle Midnight Drag Race in the Downtown LA 2nd St. tunnel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdTgwT0rX8

and yesss on the pennyfarthing haha.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

I got into cycling not too long ago and love it.. In August I plan on riding in the Hotter n' Hell Hundred. Can't wait.

My first road bike, picked it up at a pawn shop a year ago.. Fuji League

My recent upgrade, a Giant OCR3.. Although every time I walk into a bike shop, I get that urge to spend more.

I post on BF occasionally, same screenname.
There's too much blood in my caffeine system.
Yeah. I love my bike, so I keep it as safe as possible:

Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Yeah. I love my bike, so I keep it as safe as possible:

man, that can't be cheap...just one of my locks (a Kryptonite) was $40, i couldn't imagine all of those.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like
Ive just sold my 2000 Specialized Stumpjumper comp.... and bought a 2008 Rockhopper Disc.

The difference in these bikes isnt all that much, other then the Rockhopper has a bigger frme, so its easier to ride by a long way.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
this thread made me rofl

Schwinn for the win . And I mean Schwinn everything! Helmet, bike, bike seat, handlebar tape, tires, etc.

don't have a digital camera atm. It got stolen at Six Flags (of all places, an amusement park?). So no pics.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
TS, that's a sweet Bianchi, but you really should go clipless!

Pics to come later.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
TS, that's a sweet Bianchi, but you really should go clipless!

Pics to come later.

nah...i'm trying to keep it straight vintage (well, 90s vintage) with the clips heh. don't want to bother with different shoes either...
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Quote by phobos
i've been getting into bicycles in the last few months and wanted to know who else is into them...also post pics of your steed, talk fixed gear/roadies/mountain, routes and rides, if anyone's on Bike Forums, etc.

here's a pic of my whip:

Oh man your bike is very hot

My Peugeot

Converted it a few months and I love the change. I run a front brake and will continue to do so, the only thing that would make me consider going brakeless would be teh bar spins if I used risers. Currently sans pedals until I can pick up new pedals/clips/straps. Those are junk and were replaced with eggbeaters that ended up on:

My new KHS Flite 500. Still need to work out the fit, namely the spacers now.

oh- I love clipless btw, although it can be a pain when running errands or commuting. Sooooo nice on longer rides though

and I do post on bike forums every once and awhile as blankgen
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I have a Specialized Hard Rock. It's a mountain bike but I'm just a commuter. I've done winter biking with it though it's one tough bike. I want a road bike but that'd mean parting with at least a grand that could go to paying for university instead.
I had a cool bike, but once I got a car I didn't see the need to spend the 30 minutes biking to a friends house while I could get there in 5 in a car.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I had a cool car, but I didn't see the point in spending $50 a tank when I can fuel my bike with M&Ms, improve my health, and help the environment.

and I can get around on my bike faster than a car in a lot of cases
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i got a trek 3400... its ok... the rear wheel is slightly bent, and its getting worse... i gotta get a new wheel
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
i got a trek 3400... its ok... the rear wheel is slightly bent, and its getting worse... i gotta get a new wheel

Go to a shop and ask them to true your wheel. Should be less than $20. Unless your wheel is extremely ****ed
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by yeahyeah
Oh man your bike is very hot

My Peugeot

Converted it a few months and I love the change. I run a front brake and will continue to do so, the only thing that would make me consider going brakeless would be teh bar spins if I used risers. Currently sans pedals until I can pick up new pedals/clips/straps. Those are junk and were replaced with eggbeaters that ended up on:

My new KHS Flite 500. Still need to work out the fit, namely the spacers now.

oh- I love clipless btw, although it can be a pain when running errands or commuting. Sooooo nice on longer rides though

and I do post on bike forums every once and awhile as blankgen

thanks ...ahhh, the Peugeot is teh sex, i was really close to getting an 80s PH-501 months ago...your fork's pretty low rake, i'm guessing it's at least one of Peugeot's racing grade? PX-10 maybe?!

nice KHS too...what gruppo you have on it?

i'm on BF as twentyflights, just got Senior Member there (doesn't take as much as i thought) :P
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Quote by phobos
thanks ...ahhh, the Peugeot is teh sex, i was really close to getting an 80s PH-501 months ago...your fork's pretty low rake, i'm guessing it's at least one of Peugeot's racing grade? PX-10 maybe?!

nice KHS too...what gruppo you have on it?

i'm on BF as twentyflights, just got Senior Member there (doesn't take as much as i thought) :P

Yeah it is a PX-10, and likely a 77. I feel really bad for converting it but I didn't hack anything and I still have all the components (minus the front der that was missing when I bought the bike). I'm about to do start a mild restoration and strip everything down to get rid of the rust and put the gears back on.

The KHS is pretty standard budget stuff- Tiagra in the back, Sora front, and some no name shifters that are actually one of the reasons I went with this bike because all of the other bikes in this price range come with Sora shifters and I can't shift those from the drops.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Page 1 of 2