hi dudes, i got a digitech pedal (rp series) and i want to have this sick Necrophagist tone. So, can some1 tell me which amp model or eq would be good ??
The rhythm or lead tone?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Low gain!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I have a digitech rp150.
The setting i use for necrophagist:
assuming that the equalization on your rp goes from -12 to 12
equalizer: Treble 6 Mid 7 Bass 9
Amplifier: knob 1: DM Knob 2M knob3: 50 Knob 4 : 50
Distortion: BM
I leik music
You're not really going to get their tone without their amps. Which are expensive is **** I might add,

but if you wanna come close, I lower my gain, boost my mids and bass, and go somewhere around 6-7 for treble. That's for my amp, I dont know how useful this'll be to you, hope I helped.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
You're not really going to get their tone without their amps. Which are expensive is **** I might add,

but if you wanna come close, I lower my gain, boost my mids and bass, and go somewhere around 6-7 for treble. That's for my amp, I dont know how useful this'll be to you, hope I helped.

well dur.

they use ENGL head's and Vader cab's last time i checked.

you don't want to drown in gain, they don't use that much gain, that's why they have such an intricate sound and everything is clear. you want to boost your mids for their tone. that's really all i can tell you.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
well dur.

they use ENGL head's and Vader cab's last time i checked.

you don't want to drown in gain, they don't use that much gain, that's why they have such an intricate sound and everything is clear. you want to boost your mids for their tone. that's really all i can tell you.

Well yeah, I looked up the prices and to get the full setup you're gonna be spending AT LEAST 5 grand.

Didnt mean to sound like some idiot stating the obvious btw

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

yeah, i know they use ENGLS and Vaders, and i know it's more than just expensive, but u gotta admit it sounds so great ! and btw thx for answering, i knew the low gain thing, im more searching for an eq that would sound like them...
we can't give you exact solutions. everyone has different set-ups, what we use may not work for you. and etc etc.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
we can't give you exact solutions. everyone has different set-ups, what we use may not work for you. and etc etc.

Exactly.

You'll have to take what we said, EX the low gain, the mids and such, and tweak them on your own.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance