Ok, i saw this today )opening day USA) at 3 pm, which is the first showtime where i live. And i must say it was HILARIOUS. someother pit-crawlers please comment and allow me to revel in the comedy-drenched masterpiece in my mind once more!

"Your voice is like Fergie and Jesus!"
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
nice
i really wanna see it, hopefully ill be watching it on sunday!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
one of the best parts was when Brennan (Will Ferrell) rubbed his scrotum on Dale (John C. Reilly)'s drum set after they fought. Another great moment was an almost "Anchorman" like sex fantasy where a woman envisions Will Ferrell as a lumber jack bursting into her home stating "I have traveled 500 miles to give you my seed! ROOOOAAR!"
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
meh, screw all these generic Will Ferrell movies, I am so sick of all the people who I go to school with who eat up anything that he is in, its sorta funny but it gets old come on grow up.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I wish Will Ferrell had died after Mugatu from Zoolander.

Because that was his peak.

*discretely spears dorkusmalorkus while mods arent looking*
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by jwizzle5786
How does it compare to Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Blades of Glory, and Semi-Pro?

its a lot like a mix of anchorman and talladega humor wise, much funnier than blades and semi pro. i think i counted 48 "f*ckS" in there too. the lines are just so memorable.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Quote by mrcrono
I whole-heartedly disagree that Mugatu was Will Ferrell's peak
Fine then, everything just went down hill from there...

Seriously though, everything he does now is so boring. In Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Blades of Glory, Semi Pro he played the same character in different occupations with different ugly hair, which I guess is supposed to be funny.

Step Brothers, I admit, looks better than those, but instead of being in some quirky occupation he is just some half-retarded man-child.
Let me just say that I freaking hate Will Ferrell's movies but Step Brothers had to be the most hillarious movie I have seen this year so far besides Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting