Poll: rockband or guitar hero?
Poll Options
View poll results: rockband or guitar hero?
rockband
30 55%
guitar hero
25 45%
Voters: 55.
Guitar Hero because I'm better than all of you at it. That also makes me a better guitarist and you can't deny that!
GH.
it was fun, i thiink rock band is a rip off.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
guitar hero by far
Quote by JakdOnCrack
I wish I had a gay friend. The design of my room is horrific, and I need help.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Pfft, Rock Band is not a rip off of GH, the creators of Rock Band, Harmonix, were the original creators of Guitar Hero, Harmonix is the real innovator in the music genre, now Neversoft, the new makers of GH, is trying to copy Harmonix by adding drums and vocals to GH.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I'll make a decision when Guitar Hero 4 and Rock Band 2 come out. That way I can compare the drum kits/set list. But, comparing guitar playing only, Guitar Hero for sure.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Metalology
I'll make a decision when Guitar Hero 4 and Rock Band 2 come out. That way I can compare the drum kits/set list. But, comparing guitar playing only, Guitar Hero for sure.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Congratulations.
You just started the most Homosexual thread on Ultimate-Guitar for the day.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Guitar Hero. I find it easier with the circles than the rectangles.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Rock Band is way better by a landslide, especially if you have siblings.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Quote by Tbone12340
Guitar Hero rockband is a knockoff

no it isn't. Rock Band was made by Harmonix, who made guitar hero 1 and 2. Guitar Hero 3 was made by neversoft.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Definitely Guitar hero, especially with the drum kit coming out for it. With a drum kit there is no use for rock band anymore, as guitar hero already owned rock band on so many levels, apart from the drumming which guitar hero now has.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Rock Band. Better interfaces and graphics, more modern setlist (my kinda thing), and playing drums is just soooo much fun. Altho GH3 had some excellent bonus songs, like FCPREMIX, which is probably the most fun song to play period.
both suck IMO because i had a rich friend who played it all the then mae his parents buy him a gibson (he suck worse than me by the way)

the point of the story is guitar hero makes wannabes and everybody hates wannabes especaily me
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
I don't get all you Rockband/Guitar Hero flamers. Maybe some people just wanna play a ****ing video game instead of trying to be a rock star. Don't get me wrong I am a real guitarist, but you don't see pro footballers flaming Madden.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I despise both. Rock Band would have to be my favorite though.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
GH, mainly because it doesn't cost a ****load (although you could split the price with your "band") and because I've hardly played Rock Band.

Plus I used to think GH was "cool"...
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by wtbskill91
I don't get all you Rockband/Guitar Hero flamers. Maybe some people just wanna play a ****ing video game instead of trying to be a rock star. Don't get me wrong I am a real guitarist, but you don't see pro footballers flaming Madden.

And you don't see people playing Madden claiming to be able to play football.. And if you did, then I'm sure you'd pay them out too.
I like the downloads for Rock Band more, and Rock Band's controller. Until a Black Sabbath, Vol 4 pack comes out, I can't tell you for certain.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Rock band isn't out here yet so I'll say Guitar Hero
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I played Rock Band last night and it was fun as hell!

Although, I GH is fun as well.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.