I currently own an Ibanez RG2EX1 and I'm almost about an intermediate guitarist and I think I am almost ready to be owning a new guitar within a year or so. So what would be a good intermediate Ibanez guitar with a whammy bar pref that's about under $700?

EDIT: Or maybe a Jackson either.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Last edited by Assassin1680 at Jul 25, 2008,
your gonna want to change that amp first bro.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome
your gonna want to change that amp first bro.

ftw!

but why does it have to be ibanez, what types of music do you play?
Heh, and what is your recommendation?

EDIT: My style is actually some mainly rock but I play some heavy stuff too so I like the option, and Gibson probably costs too much for my budget.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Quote by Ghold125
ftw!

but why does it have to be ibanez, what types of music do you play?

Because he likes the feel?

And are you sure you want a tremolo? It's alot more hassle than you might think, unless you're going to use the RG2ex1 for alternate tunings.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
AZN:Trem isn't required, and I'm not sure if my dad would make me sell my RG2Ex1 if I got a new guitar
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Budget?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well, I'm 14 and rely on my birthday and christmas for money, so in about a year if I save up I could have about $700 for a guitar and amp. *sob*
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock