Whenever i use my tremolo my bridge starts to sqweak.... would WD-40 help or is this a bad problem?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
what kind of trem is it?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
it's on a squier strat...

and what screws?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
it sounds like the springs
??? help
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Jul 26, 2008,
If the strings themselves are what's making the squeaking noise, you can try some tubing like what this guy in the video did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnAbPrmJNA

See if that helps.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
thanks that helped out alot...