We're looking for a Lead Guitarist and/or Rhythm Guitar(We need both, Lead more needed) , to get some more work done on the two songs we have been working on. We're a metal core band with inspirations such as Slipknot, Emmure, The Devil Wears Parada and more. We're starting to practice on a regular basis, but we need a guitarist to get the sound we are looking for. We plan to have a demo out by the end of the summer and also start some gigs around that time, once we have a set, setlist to play.

We're around the ages of 17-19(age is not a "real" issue, just not crazy 29+), We have a lead singer, bassist, and a drummer already waiting. If your close enough to the area(Richmond, VA The Area of Lakeside to be more percise) and your interested in a metal band please, send me a pm, so more information can be exchanged.

-The Vilest of Beasts.
i might be down for it. i'm playing with another band right now but things aren't looking so good and we might stop playing together soon, so if that happens i'll let you know.

edit: if i don't end up joining your band, it'd be cool to play a show with you all sometime.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Jul 25, 2008,
....any response to that at all?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Hmmm I'm in the Norfolk Area. That is pretty far but IDK.
Let me hear more about this band stuff.... I'll committ if you guys are. And i'm pretty sure I could find a way out to Richmond..
I've sent PMs to both of you, sorry for the wait, my internet was definally being fail due to a storm.
I live in Leesburg. But isnt that like 45 minutes away? Whatever I'd love to do it.
hey there! I might be interested in joining your band, but I do not play metal core, I do alot of thrash and death stuff like Megadeth to Slayer to Deicide. If your interested PM me.

P.S. "I'm from Coquitlam"