Aight so first off I want to say I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, and to the mods I don't want you guys to think this is promotion of any type. So anyways...

Four months ago to this night my band played at Starbucks. Yah not the most awesome place in the world, but it's the first gig we've had. Anyways one of the kids parents in my band recorded our whole set. Parts of it really sucked, and some parts were all right (we're a cover band for now by the way). Since then Ive been periodically asking this kid for the videos. Since we haven't been to the studio, we take the sound from our live vids, turn that into mp3 and put it up in our player along with the video on youtube.

So the problem is I keep asking this kid to get the videos uploaded, and he still hasn't. I've recieved the "I don't know where the camera is" excuse for the past 6 weeks. This is obviously not the truth because it's a sweet camera, and his parents have to know. So here's what I ask of you pit. Go to this kids myspace, and just leave a message telling him to find the camera and upload the videos. Please don't be an asshat however. I just think that if enough people are telling him to, he'll definetly "find the camera".

www.myspace.com/chrisrfrancis
...wat?

EDIT: We're not your personal army.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
He has comments from 06 on his page, I think it'd be a better idea to reach him by email if anything.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Wtf is in that picture?

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by Just Andrew
We're not your personal army.

What is this,4chan?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
let the fun begin... this was a bad idea. he's gonna be pissed. i love how u said dont be an asshat. that probably just made it worse
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
why dont you skip a step and knock his ass out and search the house for the camera and steal it? Then you get a sweet new camera out of it too.
Quote by haalternative
To Just Andrew, don't be an asshat. I asked a favor, go away if you don't like it. To andrew12398, you could try his aim, which i think is on that page, and to InvaderTSN, yes that's sort of the point.
But your essentially just going to piss this kid off to no end.

Also, how many people do you think are going to send some sort of vulgar messages? The Pit is just a spin-off of /b/ and I doubt this is going to be of any help.

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
What is this,4chan?
Starting to look like it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Calm it down just andrew, this is pretty much meant to bug the hell out of the kid, thereby encouraging him to get his camera out and finally upload the vids. No need to be arguing
BTW, the kid's profile is set to private. You can't send him messages without becoming his friend, and you can't become his friend without typing in his last name or email address.

This thread fails.
Quote by haalternative
To Just Andrew, don't be an asshat. I asked a favor, go away if you don't like it. To andrew12398, you could try his aim, which i think is on that page, and to InvaderTSN, yes that's sort of the point.

Well that's against the rules just so you know. Read them.
Quote by Fred240
Calm it down just andrew, this is pretty much meant to bug the hell out of the kid, thereby encouraging him to get his camera out and finally upload the vids. No need to be arguing
When did I start arguing?

Honestly, this thread is encouraging everyone to spam this guys account. Now, regardless of if he deserves it or not, it's not a good idea to give out the account.

Also, all this would do if I was the kid would just piss me off where if I found out the root of all the spamming, I would make sure NOT to give into whatever the spammers were asking(or the camera). Also, considering most of the spam comments are going to include of "UG FTW", this thread shouldn't be too hard to find.

feel free to send him angry messages btw. the more persuasive, the better.
Are you serious? How the hell would that help?

Seriously, bad move OP.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by mrcrono
BTW, the kid's profile is set to private. You can't send him messages without becoming his friend, and you can't become his friend without typing in his last name or email address.

This thread fails.

This.
"Pitmonkies, ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!11!!!1one!"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500