Whenever i try to play stuff like lamb of god's 11th hour (this is the first example that came to my head) or unearth stuff
E||-------------------------------------------------------------------|
B||-------------------------------------------------------------------|
G||-------------------------------------------------------------------|
D||-------------------------------------------------------------------|
A||----------------------------------------------------3/7-7-7-8-8-8-|
D||-4-444-4-4-4---444-4-4-4-3-333-3-3-3-3/7-7-7-7-7-7-|

or chorus

E||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B||------------------6-6----------------6-6---------6-6---------------7---7--|
G||------------------9-9----------------9-9---------9-9---------------10-10-|
D||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D||-0-000-0-0-0-----0-000-0-0-0-----0-000-----8-888-8-8-8-------|

Those bold notes, when played at the fast tempo they usually play and that particular sequence of rhythm, choke on my pick cause the string is really loose. I had the guitar tuned up 6 months ago and unless the tech didnt do a good job, it should be fine. I tried to put .50 on the low E but the problem is still there. I dont seem to have a mayor problem the the other strings.

For next time, ill just tell him that i want the strings tighter? would that affect my playing in any way?(in that case i think popping strings will be more common).

Thanks UG
Is the intonation as it should be? Other than that, I don't know what it is.

If your other strings aren't very tight either, it might be the truss that tightening/loosening
the other strings are not great but are not so loose either.

Its driving me nuts and i dont have the money right now to get it tuned up again.

Thanks anyways