Ok so I decided that to keep myself occupied and out of trouble i would do a complete "makeover" of my squier affinity fat strat as it was my first guitar wasn't terribly expensive and provided some interesting ideas as to what i could do with it. So i began and i have now stripped it down bare, paint, electrics, neck everything. I put on a new body cover (mod podged a custom print and polyurethaned it rather than paint) and i am purchasing a new set of pickups. This is my biggest problem. I found what i want and i am putting a set up as follows: Humbucker, Single, Humbucker. I have found a megaswitch 5-way selector and that should be easy enough as far as installation and connection is concerned but i am fuzzy as to what i should use for pots. I don't know what to use for the single because i can connect the two humbuckers to a push/pull pot and i can use a single tone pot/knob. Pay no attention to what is alotted by the pickguard because i am not using one anymore i am simply bolting pickups directly to the body for greater sustain and this way no new routing is required as it is a strat style, and i have fashioned a custom plate for whatever pots and toggles i may need to use. PLEASE HELP!
Wall of text alert.
Paragraps are your friend.
AND wrong forum.

Going for the medal?
Set it on fire, man.
You know you want to.
Do it.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Set it on fire, man.
You know you want to.
Do it.

you pwn
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
P-90s and Bareknuckle NailBombs.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Våd Hamster
Wall of text alert.
Paragraps are your friend.
AND wrong forum.

Going for the medal?

dont forget the multiple run on sentances.
*hands over wall-a-text-of-the-day award*
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
OMGZ that is so awesome. Oh. My. Gosh. it is going to look GORGEOUS!!!!! Oh and i just love what you chose for those pickups. Oh gosh will you excuse me? I need a mohito. Would you like one sweetie? I bet your guitar is simply fabulous!!! Would you like to come over tomorrow night for a game of taboo and maybe hide the banana?