well i have had mine for about 2 months now.....and i have found 2 good tones with the same eq setting but i just have contour knob to full contour so i get a good metal tone and a good classic rock blues tone......

i keep the eq at bass all the way up...mid all the down...and treble all the way up....anybody else with this amp please give me other good settings.....
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
do you actually have this amp....because i cant find anybody who actually has this amp
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
overdrive= 7.5
bass= 6
mid= 6.5-7
high=3
contour= 2.5

low res=4

and don't scoop the mids X(
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Turn up the fookin mids. Bass down a bit and treble down a bit.

Maybe you haven't listened to much metal but the majority of metal guitarist scoop their mids which is why he has his turned all the way down... hence the good metal tone he was able to find.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Maybe you haven't listened to much metal but the majority of metal guitarist scoop their mids which is why he has his turned all the way down... hence the good metal tone he was able to find.

im pretty sure no one set's there mids to 0, and when you do, well I think metallica's "and justice for all" album sums that up
Quote by Led Hed Lefty
well i have had mine for about 2 months now.....and i have found 2 good tones with the same eq setting but i just have contour knob to full contour so i get a good metal tone and a good classic rock blues tone......

i keep the eq at bass all the way up...mid all the down...and treble all the way up....anybody else with this amp please give me other good settings.....

well thats your problem the mids are all the way down and with the bass all the way up it probly sounds like it has a blanket covered over it, try bring the mids up to 4 and the treble to 7 or 8 and the bring down the bass knob to 5 for a better lead i tried it out at GC and that helped out it also sounds more sparkly in the clean like that.
also maybe get a boost pedal if you want to bring the mids really low.
I do own this amp with the matching AT-412 cab

My settings are as follows for Gain1/2

Pre Volume - 7
Treble - 4
Mid - 3.5
Bass - 6
Gain - 6
Low res - 6
Contour - 4 (To cut through)

If I'm soloing, I will add reverb and that is set at 6 as well!!!!!!!!