Search came up with nothing specific enough to help me. too general.

ANyway, I recently picked up a PA system. I bought mostly so I can play with my electronic drums loud enough to be heard. I also play guitar so I need those cables too. I was just wondering what kind of cables I could possibly need to hook up both things. I use regular guitar cables to play my drums through an amp but do I need something with a different end like those big speaker cables. Anyway this is the package I bought... http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Phonic-Powerpod-740-Plus-S712-PA-Package?sku=630488 And this is the drumset I have http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-DTXtreme-IIIS-Standard-Electronic-Drum-Set?sku=492324 So finally what cables could I ever possibly need. for that. thanks.
A PA accepts both XLR (mic cables http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Live-Wire-Microphone-Cable?sku=331174 )

or your standard guitar/instrument 1/4 cables.

As far as guitar playing goes, I highly recommend you using an amplifier and miking with a microphone... and running that into your PA with XLR cables...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio