It's basically a picture of a pear, and it says "LOL WUT."

BTW, I guarantee you'll be banned. I asked what /b/ was once, and I got banned for like, a month.
inb4close

ON TOPIC:

It was too overused
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Because it was used so much to the point where everyone became tired of it.

To stop the usage of the pear, the mods made it bannable on sight.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Because it is annoying, lame and in terrible taste. Anything repeated ad nauseum is infuriating, especially opening a thread and seeing some stupid pear grinning in amusement. Hence, the mods thought it was appropriate to ban anyone using it due to that factor, nd I totally agree that it had to be done.

On the other hand, the alternate ones like the "i completely understand" pear are hilarious.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Littleangus44
ok now tell me what /b/ is sorry ug, again im just wondering

you need to lurk more, google is your friend
Quote by Littleangus44
ok now tell me what /b/ is sorry ug, again im just wondering

Hell.
Well /b/ is dead now, but it was basically the driving force of the internet hate machine.
The rule free corner of the internet where all the memes were born.
And the pear was banned because pit monkeys don't know when enough is enough and used it ad nauseam till it just became annoying.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by HorridxHopes
Delete this thread lest you suffer the wrath of a million newfags and zealous moderators.

im a newbie how do i delete it
Quote by Littleangus44

you are registered in Nov 2007 how are you new???
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Littleangus44

Under your post there's an "Edit" button u can click on for editing. Click on that and then you'll see a button that says "Delete" on the new page that it'll go into. Click on it and it'll delete your post, hence deleting the thread since that was the beginning of it.

- BTW: guys stop posting, his question was answered even though this is probably spam and might cause u to get a warning if continued.

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
*reported*

**** off souleater885
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM