I can't find one, and was wondering if there was a similar Marshall where you can get the same sound, maybe more?

thanks
Similar Heads to a Marshall JCM800:
•Peavey Butcher Head (If you can ever find one....)
•Marshall JCM2000 Head
•Marshall JCM900 Head
...and there *Are* others I'm just a little too Liquored up and exhausted from Rough-Housing w/ my 110-Pound under 2-Years Old Rottwieler all day long...he's a really cool dog too...I'm just too wiped out from playing with him like all day with a few drinks on top of that...but look into those ones I said
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
ye well since u look for a jcm 800 u probably want that classic marshall so I should take a look at the the one's Mazz mentioned and the Orange rockerverb.....
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
yeah thanks, ill look into those... oh and wow the orange rockerverb sounds so nice!
Orange rocker... Traynor YCV...only ones off the top of my head
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
if you have a loose budget take a look at splawn amps and orange rockerverbvs

if you on a budget look at ceriatone, marshall clones that sound more like the original marshalls then the reissues

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Awkwardly enough, the Soldano Hot Rod 50 regularly sells for less than original 2203 and 2204 JCM800's in the used market and does everything they do.....but with a bit more gain.....and richer harmonics.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Peavey Windsors, I've heard
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
the jcm800s i find are all reissues, so im hearing alot those arent going to sound good or is that wrong?

i would be adding a ibanez or maxon overdrive and a bbe maximizer as well i just wont be running it straight, hope tha helps
Similar Heads to a Marshall JCM800:
•Peavey Butcher Head (If you can ever find one....)
•Marshall JCM2000 Head
Marshall JCM900 Head
...and there *Are* others I'm just a little too Liquored up and exhausted from Rough-Housing w/ my 110-Pound under 2-Years Old Rottwieler all day long...he's a really cool dog too...I'm just too wiped out from playing with him like all day with a few drinks on top of that...but look into those ones I said

Wrong. It sounds exactly like black label society. It's a high gain music orientated metal amp, that has very little characteristics of a Marshall amplifier.
Quote by zwound
Wrong. It sounds exactly like black label society. It's a high gain music orientated metal amp, that has very little characteristics of a Marshall amplifier.

the jcm900?
Quote by burrrandon
the jcm900?

No, i meant the peavey butcher, because it's not highlighted.
Quote by zwound
No, i meant the peavey butcher, because it's not highlighted.

well then hightlight the peavey ya Sleazebäg
Quote by burrrandon
well then hightlight the peavey ya Sleazebäg

*facepalm*
I was being sarcastic. Yes, i mean the Jcm900
Quote by zwound
*facepalm*
I was being sarcastic. Yes, i mean the Jcm900

lol, thank you