Tomorrow im going to this place in town (Rockin Robbin, for any houstonians), because they are the only place I could find that carried a 1960A. Now the problem is that they are selling them USED for $600, what a rip (they go for 350-400 on crags list).

My guitar teacher has already warned me that they mark up their prices as much as $200. How do I go about haggling with them, I have never tried to talk anyone down before, and I cant really walk away because they are the only place I could find that carries them. Would it do me any good to point out that they only for for 350-400 used online? Any tips to get some leverage would be appreciated.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
a lot of time compannies will on purpose over price their stuff and expect you to haggle them back down to the origional price. you think you got a deal and they got what they wanted for it in the first place. sorry for crappy spelling but its late
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Hmm, this is how I haggled my ibanez for £330 instead of the £400 it was meant for. I was looking at it and asked could I play it? After I'd played it, I asked how much it costed, despite there being a price label on it and me already knowing the price, he said £400. I then replied, I've seen it online for £300 he replied saying they could bring it down a bit for me, and then I got it.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
^ yea, im hoping to say something like that, not to mention, that the store has sales tax, and online there is none, so that would be even more.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Ask if they'd bring down the price if you paid in cash. Works for me.
Signatures are overrated.