im looking for a good game to play tonite, im downloading fate:undiscovered realms(275MB) atm but was looking for some GOOD suggestions. cheers
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Starcraft...Quake III Arena.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Rakion is either around 300 or 500 MB. It's pretty fun
Last edited by dylpikle9 at Jul 26, 2008,
i dont know what genre u like but i played Max Payne 1 and finished it within 6-7 max hours
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
i dont know what genre u like but i played Max Payne 1 and finished it within 6-7 max hours

I believe he means small as in a small file.
Max Payne is a good suggestion though, it's under a gig and it's a really cool game, plus there are some really cool mods for it. The second one is even better but it's a bit large.
Territory Wars is a flash game thats sorta like worms, its alright to pass some time and no space needed.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Get Crysis. Wait......

^^^

nice one! lol
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe
LTD EX-400BD
LTD EC-1000
LTD V-500
Zoom 707II Pedal
Vox Satchurator Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Slash
Marshall MG100DFX...
Stronghold Crusader
Starcraft
Sacred
Battlefield 1942
Age of Mythology
Age of Empires II
Halo 1
Half-Life 1
Counterstrike 1.6
Diablo I and II
Vietcong
Command and Conquer (pretty much all of them before C&C 3)
Majesty
Frets on Fire
Unreal II
Unreal Tournament II
Splinter Cell II
Quote by Martindecorum
GTA and GTA 2
Both free from rockstars website

And are only a few hundred mb each at most. Vehicular homicide ftw!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Peggle!!! It's like 20mb and $10 off steam... *cough* torrents *cough*
Or yeah, get a SNES emulator and play some old SNES games like chrono or super mario or w/e else there was (mostly under 10mb).
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Freelancer is about 300 MB and is pretty fun.

PINK WRITING!!!
Hey, remember me? I was the one that told you I couldn't read the "James Labrie" in your sig cause it was bright yellow, and you changed it. Remember?
Tomb Raider 2!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by newbie08
Peggle!!! It's like 20mb and $10 off steam... *cough* torrents *cough*
Or yeah, get a SNES emulator and play some old SNES games like chrono or super mario or w/e else there was (mostly under 10mb).

How could we all neglect Peggle for so long! You can download a free demo from popcap, and I think a demo from Steam as well. But if you don't already have steam, don't download it! It's a bandwith raping slut!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by cheese_weasel
How could we all neglect Peggle for so long! You can download a free demo from popcap, and I think a demo from Steam as well. But if you don't already have steam, don't download it! It's a bandwith raping slut!

Jesus Christ....
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Freelancer is about 300 MB and is pretty fun.

YES!! I love that game.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
PINK WRITING!!!
Hey, remember me? I was the one that told you I couldn't read the "James Labrie" in your sig cause it was bright yellow, and you changed it. Remember?

Don't double post please......

As for a game Age of Empires 2 is pretty small, and its an awesome game.

has no signature.
Do you know the game audiosurf? It generates a game on the base of the tracks you choose. Makes a lot of fun and is very crazy, just try it with tracks from system of a down. I just don't know if it is as small as you want it to be...
Quote by 11223344554433
Don't double post please......

As for a game Age of Empires 2 is pretty small, and its an awesome game.

I'll do whatever the hell I want now that I'm a free man. Hah, and you thought it was a permaban.....

Quote by happy.jack
Do you know the game audiosurf? It generates a game on the base of the tracks you choose. Makes a lot of fun and is very crazy, just try it with tracks from system of a down. I just don't know if it is as small as you want it to be...

That game is AWESOME. I got it 3 months ago and I'm still playing it, it's one of those games that you can always just pick up and start playing cause it's so versatile, due to the fact it's "fueled" by music.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I'll do whatever the hell I want now that I'm a free man. Hah, and you thought it was a permaban.....

I didn't think it was a permaban, I hoped it was a permaban

So does anyone know where I can get GTA2 for free?

has no signature.
Quote by happy.jack
Audiosurf is quality, I've a few tracks I got "dethroned" from to go back and win.
Quote by 11223344554433
I didn't think it was a permaban, I hoped it was a permaban

So does anyone know where I can get GTA2 for free?

Yea, well, you'll be pleased to know that even though I was only unbanned yesterday, I already have a warning. So now I have to behave for 60 days.

And to answer your question, go to torrent sites. isohunt.com has torrents for GTA2, so try there; the only other good torrent site I use requires an invite and I sure as hell aren't giving you one. If you don't know what torrents are then google them and get the necessary program. If you do then you know what you have to do.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, well, you'll be pleased to know that even though I was only unbanned yesterday, I already have a warning. So now I have to behave for 60 days.

And to answer your question, go to torrent sites. isohunt.com has torrents for GTA2, so try there; the only other good torrent site I use requires an invite and I sure as hell aren't giving you one. If you don't know what torrents are then google them and get the necessary program. If you do then you know what you have to do.

haha

Yeah, fair enough. I know how to use torrents. Is there any way to get it without a torrent?

has no signature.
Quote by happy.jack

If you find the offline package torrent, it's only 64mb.

And it's worth it.
Quote by 11223344554433
haha

Yeah, fair enough. I know how to use torrents. Is there any way to get it without a torrent?

I'm sure there are, but the sites will be very obscure and very hard to find, so I wouldn't bother. Thought I guess you could use Bearshare, cause even though that program sucks compared to torrents it still has a decent amount of stuff on it. Limewire and Kazaa are obviously big no-noes.
Quote by 11223344554433
haha

Yeah go to the Rockstar website.

Click the arrow on the right twice, and click Rockstar Classics.

Then click the picture of GTA2 and fill out the stuff at the bottom and click submit.

I did, but I have crappy net speed atm, so I'm gonna try and get it tomorrow.