There is a movie, set in new York city on New Year's Eve (could be 1999-2000) where these guys have these movies they can play straight into their heads, as in, relive experiences.

What was it?
Quote by BlackHole1981
There is a movie, set in new York city on New Year's Eve (could be 1999-2000) where these guys have these movies they can play straight into their heads, as in, relive experiences.

What was it?

saw it just a couple of days ago, don't remember the name though.. why do you want to know it? it was terrible xD
is it that cutter movie with robin williams? where when people dies his job is to go through their live (in these "movies") and pick out special parts and show them at the funeral?

EDIT the movie i'm thinking about, its called The Final Cut
Banquo?

X
Quote by whitetiger4000
is it that cutter movie with robin williams? where when people dies his job is to go through their live (in these "movies") and pick out special parts and show them at the funeral?

i've heard of that but it's not the one I'm thinking of...

in the one I saw it gets quite dark towards the end with them seeing crimes and rapes etc
Quote by cleft11
how the **** are we supposed to know whats inside your brain?

perhaps someone would recognise the film based on the recollections I have shared.

Quote by evolucian
ralph fiennes was in it

Yes - I have looked it up and found the movie I was thinking of. It was Strange Days.

Thankyou
Last edited by BlackHole1981 at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by BlackHole1981
Well I only saw bits of it and the concept seemed quite interesting.

Why not a good movie?

Strange Days wasn't bad. A little strange though.
Yeah Strange Days, quite good film, haven't seen it for ages though.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
ITT: Discuss the movie Strange Days

I find the concept of those movies fascinating... I would love to be able to relieve scenes like that
Yeah, I'm a huge cyberpunk fan. You might also wanna check out existenZ. It's very bizarre, but deals with a similar concept, kinda.