Page 1 of 2
Your epic spam-athon, or whatever you want to call it is lame. It doesn't work when just one person does it. It's going to last for a few minutes, then result in an IP ban. Congratulations, you will have annoyed maybe three people before permanent bannage, and caused very little trouble for the website admin, and even less entertainment for everyone else. That is all.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Dear BigFatSandwich...

I love you. Marry me?

Regardless of what gender you are.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
this is the best thread ever xD
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by En_zed
Dear BigFatSandwich...

I love you. Marry me?

I'm a dude, dude.

We'd have to find a state that'll let us.
Banging on a trash can
BFS's words of wisdom have been uttered.

Kiyiko sounds familiar. Multi much KiyikoLover>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wow, you could just ignore it and wait for it to be cleaned up

But no...give him more recognition instead

Show him how funny it is when noone replies to the threads or even views them
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I'm a dude, dude.

Yeah, I realized and edited my post.
Read it.

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I'm a dude, dude.

marry eachother outside of the US maybe?
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Hes not p*ssed me off so to speak. I just think he has way to much time on his hands.

Did you really censor piss? Wow.

Anyway, just let the mods do their thing. They'll take care of it.
Quote by Liam.
Wow, you could just ignore it and wait for it to be cleaned up

But no...give him more recognition instead

Show him how funny it is when noone replies to the threads or even views them

He was getting a small amount of attention anyway. Look at how many people posted in his reported threads. But see, I stole the spotlight from him. Mua ha ha ha!

Now everyone's paying attention to me and not him. That's the most harm anyone could possibly do to an attention starved bored kid.
Banging on a trash can
I talked to that kiyiko idiot about what's going on. She makes absolutely no sense when she talks, but I now have an email address for some reason.

And BFS has tits now?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Your epic spam-athon, or whatever you want to call it is lame. It doesn't work when just one person does it. It's going to last for a few minutes, then result in an IP ban. Congratulations, you will have annoyed maybe three people before permanent bannage, and caused very little trouble for the website admin, and even less entertainment for everyone else. That is all.

that sort of pious self-righteous control freak syndrome can only come from a repeat rape victim, the fact u even responded makes it all worthwile, enjoy the 14year olds to pleasure themselves to your photo, at least u cud get (albeit against ur will) laid at that age
Quote by Kiyikolover
that sort of pious self-righteous control freak syndrome can only come from a repeat rape victim, the fact u even responded makes it all worthwile, enjoy the 14year olds to pleasure themselves to your photo, at least u cud get (albeit against ur will) laid at that age

Hah, you think BFS is a girl.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I talked to that kiyiko idiot about what's going on. She makes absolutely no sense when she talks, but I now have an email address for some reason.

And BFS has tits now?

Yep! I grew them and instantly got, like, 200 profile views. Funny how that works out.
Quote by Kiyikolover
pay attention to bigfatsandwich, everyone!

Great idea!
Banging on a trash can
I have a feeling that he's a mod joke. Note how only one mod is online, and he isn't doing anything about it.

It's probably Frenchy.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Yep! I grew them and instantly got, like, 200 profile views. Funny how that works out.

Well, it doesn't really work that well does it?

You're not even on 2000 yet, and I've made it to 13,513 with absolutely no tits whatsoever.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're not even on 2000 yet, and I've made it to 13,513 with absolutely no tits whatsoever.

We have no idea why we love you Rabid, we just do
Quote by rabidguitarist

I'm not very active on UG. I'm only here when I have downtime at work (which I usually have lots of). So yes, it really is that easy. I've done absolutely nothing different, besides pretending to be a girl, and boom! 200 dudez checkin fer nudez.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by blue_strat
I have a feeling that he's a mod joke. Note how only one mod is online, and he isn't doing anything about it.

It's probably Frenchy.

yep Frenchy is obviously testing to see how many of us read the rules *cough*nopostinginreportedthreads*cough*
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I'm giving it a shot ...
This is why you're by far my favourite user. And your wacky pictures in the pic thread.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by blue_strat

It's probably Frenchy.

I sent a message to the_astronaut on his profile to ban the spammer.

There were no mods in the pit before. I seriously doubt this is a joke.

The mods aren't on much of the time, so you can't expect them to act on every little thing as it happens, you know.
I'm talking to this wazzock on messenger.

He's taking ages to reply. Probably wanking between posts.

sephirothvii says:
im working **** off a sex will ya
sephirothvii says:
haha sex meant sec u coon

Apparantly I should die of cancer.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
This is why you're by far my favourite user. And your wacky pictures in the pic thread.

thanks! (if you were referring to me)
Banging on a trash can
how about instead of writing **** OFF in all his threads, everyone just ignore it. Don't post at all. All he wants is attention, and everyone is giving it to him!
Quote by Kumanji
Might well be Frenchy. Remember how he changed ChubbyChunks' name?

It's not Frenchy.

He messes around yeah, but these posts are extremely offensive.

Plus, I got his msn and I'm talking to him now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2