its just the case thingy

if you read the description its pretty obvious
Damn I did think it would be a bit cheap when most pedals cost about £30 :P

Thanks for the answers
Quote by -n0rm
its just the case thingy

if you read the description its pretty obvious

correct, its just the board, but i read it thoroughly and it doesn't say the pedals are sold separately... i thought they were required to point that out with anything additional that was pictured.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
No, its not a good buy. Just make a pedalboard... its a lot cheaper and fully made to your specs. I think two-string (I think that was his name) made a tutorial on how to make 3 different kinds of boards.
"I would have thought it was common sense. £100 for like 10 pedals and a case? Seriously?"

Yes that is why i was checking, i thought "this cant be right, but if it is then great" it never hurts to check and my motto is "you never know" :P

So now i have a new question.

http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar_--_Bass_Effects/Behringer.html

I can 2 of the £19 or £17 pedals

I like the kinds of sound that Brian May has/had and there is a link of another sound i like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_V0dj-QlM

Which pedals would you recommend? I was thinking maybe a synth and a tube.

Any help/answers appreciated.

(btw i have a Vintage VS6 and a line 6 spider 3)
Last edited by Hazza616 at Jul 26, 2008,
what does a pedal board do just hold pedals or does it change the tone make them run better only need one lead plz tell me
Quote by bainsy911
what does a pedal board do just hold pedals or does it change the tone make them run better only need one lead plz tell me

They hold pedals, what else do you expect?
Signatures are overrated.
well i thought since everyone wants one or has one they might have something else they can do
Quote by bainsy911
well i thought since everyone wants one or has one they might have something else they can do

Pedal boards are simply a way of organizing a person's pedals to make it easier to cable, power, transport and use.

Different boards will come with different "features." If you never take your pedals out of your home, any simple board for them to sit on would do. Others like to have boards that they use velcro to attach their pedals to so they don't slide around or so they can move the board from one place to another without worry of the pedals moving. Some have tiers or multiple levels, and others come with their own case for ease of transport. Some even have their own power supplies and patch bays to make it easier to cable up and power.

It's all on what you want and are willing to pay for.

It's also not very hard to make your own if you're willing to put a little elbow grease into it.

I just happened to find one that was inexpensive and suited my needs for really cheap at a guitar show.

You can also look at this thread for other ideas.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384847&highlight=pedal+board
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."