I love drinking oj out of the carton. It tastes better. So anyway, my mom's watching me as I grab the orange juice, and she says, "Glass?" So I pick a glass out of the sink, pour it, and sip it. Then I see something black on the bottom, like Ovaltine, and it tastes horrible. I went for broke, and finished the thing in about three seconds. Then it just tasted cold.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
You're going to die. I know, because I put the stuff there, and it's harmful. Especially when mixed with orange juice.
Enjoy your painful, lingering death.
Can someone rearrange those words for me?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
and? why you people feel the need to post such bent ass things just because its the pit.

NO ONE CARREEESSS
Quote by MightyAl
You're going to die. I know, because I put the stuff there, and it's harmful. Especially when mixed with orange juice.
Enjoy your painful, lingering death.

HNNNNGGHGH
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Quote by ch715dallat
and? why you people feel the need to post such bent ass things just because its the pit.

NO ONE CARREEESSS

I'd start bashing you right now, but you like BTBAM.
if there werent threads like this the pit would not be what it is
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
if there werent threads like this the pit would not be what it is

+1, this is the kind of thread that stops me from getting a real social life.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
I love drinking oj out of the carton. It tastes better. So anyway, my mom's watching me as I grab the orange juice, and she says, "Glass?" So I pick a glass out of the sink, pour it, and sip it. Then I see something black on the bottom, like Ovaltine, and it tastes horrible. I went for broke, and finished the thing in about three seconds. Then it just tasted cold.

you know you have just given gene simmons more money for saying oj...

.....hang on so have i. :p