can some one tell me some teqniques i need to learn i mainly do rock and metal and also give me the tab to it im a beginner but want to be a avanced player in soloing so plz help
Alternate picking is a good place to start with metal.
If you want to do soloing learn hammer-ons/pull-offs and string bends well, then you can try stuff like tapping and sweeping picking.
Remember though, it will take time to do this, don't get frustrated and give up.
Quote by ZackyJW83
Alternate picking is a good place to start with metal.
If you want to do soloing learn hammer-ons/pull-offs and string bends well, then you can try stuff like tapping and sweeping picking.
Remember though, it will take time to do this, don't get frustrated and give up.

good call
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
learn to gallop a friend of mine is amazing guitarist can sweep air tap and all sortsa things but cant gallop 4 his life
How long have you been playing? I could do most that stuff after about a year but I wouldn't say I could do it WELL until 2 years of playing. I suppose if you can do it find a piece with all of that stuff in it and play it.
ive played about a over a year now it was octoberish last year i started then christmas i got a eletric so about half a year on electric
Well technically not triplets, two 16th notes and an 8th note so it is in the pattern of dadaduh dadaduh.

This is in ALOT of metal. For example, Iron Maiden, the trooper.