can u name some pedals i sholud buy iv got a distortion pedal a guv'nor 2 what others
This is personal opinion to be honest but I've always been a fan of Boss pedals.
If you're into weird spacey type sounds or something good for experimenting with, get yourself a delay pedal...

Also don't just ask us what pedal to buy....at least tell us where you want your music to go.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Quote by mon_the_fraser
envelope filter

+1
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
well i want my music to be rock music and make solos sound solo pro like not amuter like if u know what i mean
Quote by ZackyJW83
This is personal opinion to be honest but I've always been a fan of Boss pedals.

I think you should use Boss as a guideline, personally, and then see if you can find a better version of the same effect from another brand (such as a less known brand) for a bit less money.

edit: FX won't make your solos sound more professional at all, you have to play like a pro to sound like a pro.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Jul 26, 2008,
well then if your looking for toned out solos like ac/dc then you dont need pedals but if your looking for cool solos then you want a delay pedal but what brand is up to you and also for some solos you might want a distorted wah pedal. For things not solos you probly want an ibanez tube screamer dist. pedal or another type not to digital metal sound. or you could go with the multieffects pedals such as digiech rp250 and mess around with what you like then actually buy those pedals and use them. So say you get the rp250 and find sounds you like, figure out what pedals those are and go buy them or something like them and make your settings and there you go.
This is a good example for getting a multi. You figure out pretty quick what pedals your going to like. Fuzz... I love Fuzz.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD