It's just too big with the cab to lug around for the tiny amount of time I use it.

For what I do these days I really just need a Combo and am willing to do a swap for a decent one.

I need to use the 6505 for approx another week or so but dont want to be without an amp so have posted a bit early. Get your offers in now so we can be ready to trade in about a week/10 days.

I'm based south of Doncaster S.Yorks (thats in the uk for you foreign sorts) and am willing to travel within reason.. say 50 miles.

Cheers

Ed

oH yeah.. any questions.. just ask
Quote by the agony scene
would you be up for selling? if so how much would you want

Would prefer to trade as I do need another amp straight away and would rather avoid the hassle of trawling through ads, but by all mean you're welcome to pm me an offer. and if I dont get a swap I'll let you know.

Cheers

Ed
^ im interested in the selling price too, also would be be interested in a ps3 (check sig )
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Thanks for the offer but as much as I'd like a games console... I really need an amp.
^ fair enough, cheers.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
OK.. amp now available.. If anyone is serious about a trade, let me know.

Alternatively It's going on ebay next week.

(sooner do a trade for a combo though)
Swap for a Vox AD50VT?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by PabloGilberto
How bout the 5150 we were talking about then you stopped all contact with me for?

Dude.. I replied to you saying I was interested and never heard from you again for some reason.

Scotland is a hell of a way for us to do a trade though as I'm sure you'd like to see (hear) the amp working.
selling price ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Swap for a JCM 900?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Trade for a JCM 900?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Sorry to have sounded cheeky mate, I think I maybe sent a stray PM and thats been a crossed wire :S

But aye, as much as I'd like to hear it play, I think the chances of that would be slim considering the distance.

Suppose it'd have to be a good bit of trust on both ends, or we could record wee video clips each with our username on display and a wee demo to hear the amp working...or something daft like that?

Either way, I'm pretty sure if you want to trade, we could sort something out =]

Mike
Quote by PabloGilberto
Sorry to have sounded cheeky mate, I think I maybe sent a stray PM and thats been a crossed wire :S

But aye, as much as I'd like to hear it play, I think the chances of that would be slim considering the distance.

Suppose it'd have to be a good bit of trust on both ends, or we could record wee video clips each with our username on display and a wee demo to hear the amp working...or something daft like that?

Either way, I'm pretty sure if you want to trade, we could sort something out =]

Mike

Thats actually a bloody good idea.. better still msn with webcams (sounds a bit pervy!). Give each other a quick demo of the amps working, then we could meet up at some convenient spot along the A1.

Let me know

Ed
Quote by admbwr
selling price ?

I havent even considered a selling price. As I already explained, I am simply downsizing and a trade with someone wanting to upgrade would be a much simpler transaction allround.

Although if the price is right pm me an offer.
Quote by PabloGilberto
Ed, you're on mate. I'll PM you my MSN and we can get stuff sorted out!

Mike.

Hi

Never received the pm.. I recon my pm thingy must be broken as I've never received any pm's on this forum.

I checked in the profile settings and it's all enabled.

Then again.. maybe you havent sent it yet.