alright I need you guys to call a number and be as perverted as possible when she answers. I'm trying to get back at her for being a bitch.

The number is
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
this is not allowed........
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

He lives in Hot Srings Virginia. Just need to find out your real name now...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Read the rules, mate. You're not allowed to use UG for organized harassment. Delete this thread.

Quote by the rules

NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.
Quote by Våd Hamster
lol *reported* for the lulz

+1
i was banned for something similar.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
bring it on bitch

But really I would like someone to do it
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
its not harresment its payback
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Quote by cm_punk_fan

No, it's still harassment. Delete this thread or you will most likely get a ban.

I wasn't going to (makes me feel like a suck up) , but since you have read the rules and still want to keep this thread open; *reported*.
Quote by cm_punk_fan

no, its harrasment
Sig space available, give me some praise
Um... Grow a sack and GTFO.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."