Page 1 of 2
Has anyone who was ever a member here ever gotten a record deal and had a fairly succesful album?And I don't mean indie,I mean a major record company.

If so,we should advertise by putting UG gear all on them.
meh
Last edited by get ta led out! at Jul 26, 2008,
most ppl on UG are teens, so most likely not
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Not that I know of.

My band had a demo paid for by Island records, but they've refrained from making any kind of offer since.
lol do you really think someone signed onto a major label will have the time to come on ug/even want to come here in the first place?
if i made it big i would still come to ug lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

too busy fapping
/thread
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
I was browsing through the Body Mod thread and found that someone apparently in Kill Hannah posted in there a bit. I looked at their profile though and they've nary been online for about a year I think.

So yeah, as much as I'm not really a fan of Kill Hannah, there you go!
Uhhhh, I recorded some of my stuff in the same studio as Pantera did some of their stuff.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
me, im hayley williams
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Pete Wentz used to be here, but he got permabanned
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Mozart

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yes, I'm Maynard James Keenan in my latest disguise

I highly doubt any famous people would want to be on UG, let alone be in the Pit.
Johnny from Kill Hannah is/was a UGer. (his username was incoherentjohnny or something like that).

He posted in my "ART thread" a few times. And used to post in the "Pics thread" quite frequently.
He was really amazing at drawing...

But after Kill Hannah became sorta big/famous, he stopped coming to the pit.
Quote by mrbungle50221
me, im hayley williams

Gtfo I"m Britney Spears! Let's go get drunk.

Thread has been numerous times with the same results led. Well last time I was Slash.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Jul 26, 2008,
ok, so if anyone makes it big, we all agree you need to stay in the pit?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
ok, so if anyone makes it big, we all agree you need to stay in the pit?

I agree

and so does my buddy Steve Vai, I'll have to call Herman Li and Slash later on about it.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Jul 26, 2008,
It is kind of odd that there's not really any famous people on here. Some of the other guitar forums I go to actually do. Herman Li and Buz McGrath (Unearth) are both on Jemsite, for example. They rarely ever post, though.
Without reading what the actual topic is(Just seeing the title) - Every Saturday night.

Read the topic: - Yeahhhhwellluhhno.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Slacker Babbath has a pretty succesful cover band from what i can tell if that counts........ Besides i doubt there would be too man famous people here tbh. Think of all the abuse they would get from the people that dont like them and then annoying fans that would keep pestering them...... If i made it big i would like to still come here or whatever, bur i would make a multi so no one would recognise me, and then i would get banned so it doesnt really matter!
If I was famous I'd stay on UG, but I don't think there would be many other people who would. Like jimmy_newtron said, fans would annoy and haters would diss. It would be hell.

Though a friend did say they thought a guitarist from the Used was on here at one point... if that counts at all....
I'm sure theres been members that registered who happened to take it somewhere, maybe not any mods or popular users. If my band got signed tomorrow i doubt anybody would know who i was from this site
The guys from Ne Obliviscaris frequently post in their own thread in the metal forum. They're big, big, big in terms of music quality.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
ihave27frets is Peter Joseph from the Absence, they're signed to Metal Blade.

Pretty successful, but I don't see him on here that much.
I'm Alexi Laiho. Kneel before your god.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
a7xownz is probably a billionaire by now. That kid was going places.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Wigert
I'm Alexi Laiho. Kneel before your god.

And while I'm down there...
Quote by St.Loony
And while I'm down there...

That reminds me of a post from a few years ago that said Alexi Laiho's scream sounded like he was getting head from a chick with braces.

I lol'd.
Quote by bigwillie
a7xownz is probably a billionaire by now. That kid was going places.

I recognized that name. What did he do?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
I recognized that name. What did he do?

He made a thread about becoming a mod, and someone told him to PM Cas, which normally would get you banned, but Cas saw the joke, and decided to do it. So, a7xowns became a mod for less than a day, and ended up getting permabanned.

Unfortunately, I was grounded when this happened, so I missed it all.
Quote by timzee117
if i made it big i would still come to ug lol

+1
Quote by Climate
+1

same here...
If i make it big, i'ld still ocassionally come on here n mess about as always!
Page 1 of 2