So i was at the movie theater the other day and saw a poster for the movie "Disaster Movie". When will the directors of these movies realize that they're not funny? Date movie wasn't funny, Epic movie wasn't funny, Superhero movie wasn't funny. I'm thinking that this movie won't change that trend. Anyone else agree?
I thought Epic Movie was hilarious

I'm not trolling
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
I thought Epic Movie was hilarious

I'm not trolling

To each his own I guess.
I personally thought it sucked.
Yeah, these movies really aren't funny at all. They keep on making them though because retards enjoy these movies and they know they will make money from retards going to see them.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
the only funny part of epic movie was when they showed a white castle and kal penn said "i think i've been there before."
For the first week at least, there would be enough idiots going to see it to allow the producers to make a profit, what with the whole movie being made on a budget of a tenner and that...
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
I typically don't waste my time with those movies. Not my cup of tea. But some people do enjoy them and some people do find them funny, and as long as those people spend money on seeing those movies, they'll keep being made.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
All these spoof movies are totally like tits on a whale.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
oh god I just saw the trailer

holy **** that sucked,

Hannah Montana isn't a 30 year old woman
Bad acting is never funny unless the are pretending to be bad
Roland Kickinger is hilarious in Son Of The Beach, it's a shame he's in this movie
How come the actor of Juno sucks so much ass?
This is typically humour for an 11 year old = not funny
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by cliffemall123
Yeah, these movies really aren't funny at all. They keep on making them though because retards enjoy these movies and they know they will make money from retards going to see them.

this

i really didn't find scary movie funny either, any of them
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by GiantRaven
Date movie is the most tits on a whale movie i've ever seen!

Dude, exactly
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
So you guys are really trying to get tits on a whale to be a common phrase

I'll help!

But yeah, those movies suck.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4242080025/

oh my lord I just threw up. Its nothing but stupid phyical comedy and awful pop culture references :-[

edit- dang beaten to it
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Honestly, the two writers/directors of those movies are my heroes. They exert as little effort as possible writing the most humor-devoid movie script imaginable, then half-ass filming said movie, and then they fucking make millions of dollars for it. Their job takes no effort, imagination, creativity, or intelligence, yet they have made more money than I will ever make in my life.

Kudos to them. They are true geniuses.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

bigwillie, you make an excellent point
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by bigwillie
Honestly, the two writers/directors of those movies are my heroes. They exert as little effort as possible writing the most humor-devoid movie script imaginable, then half-ass filming said movie, and then the fucking make millions of dollars for it. Their job takes no effort, imagination, creativity, or intelligence, yet they have made more money than I will ever make in my life.

Kudos to them. They are true geniuses.

Exactly, I don't hate he people who make them, or act in them but the morons who pay to go see them.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
These movies are tits on a whale lame. Shows how quick they're made, i saw the preview for Disaster Movie where it showed a spoof of Hancock before the movie even came out...
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
It's all about the timing too, they release those movies when the content is fresh on the audiences mind. Try watching one 1 year after the fact, and see if any of the 'pop culture' references are still relevant. The whole thing is just, I don't know, tits on a whale.
I agree. The **** that they "make fun of" isn't even funny at all.
They should have stopped at Date Movie.. which as well wasn't even good.
epic movie was okish... but the rest sucked.
i saw the ad for disaster movie online and i thought some random kid had made it as a spoof advert..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Heh, I just remembered that I posted this topic.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
And if you, TS, keep going to them, which it seems like you are going to them all as you say all the others aren't funny, they'll keep being made.

I didn't pay to see them.

PS Wow, the trailer looks so terrible. I did laugh at the fact that they had trannies play the cast of sex and the city, just because it's so true.

pps whales on a tit