you know, the ones that go on your ear. ill probably be singing lead, but i dont want to be stuck in one spot to a mic stand (ill either be 2nd lead guitar or rythym as well). so, do they work as well as regular mics?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
+1 sorry no advice cuz i have the same question im probly gonna be doing the same thing
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
You'll look like an eeejit. They're for girly pop singers that dance around a lot.
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
You'll look like an eeejit. They're for girly pop singers that dance around a lot.

yes, i do kno that lol, but i think its a better alternative than standing still for 1 hour +. that gets boring really fast, especially since i am the life of the band (imagine angus young going wild, then turn it down a little, and you get me ). course, ill still have to cut that down a little, cuz u cant thrash about AND sing.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
look there is nothing wrong with them, they work well... The problem is with the receiver and transmitter, they can easily get interfered with. But other than that, there is nothing wrong with them
lol general consensus is no..... should probably close this b4 more ppl come and i take more blows to my manliness.... maybe i will stand in place and sing.

but speaking of which, i just saw a clip of motley crue playing shout at the devil, and tommy and nikki were wearing them

then again, they are a glam metal band.....
Quote by Zero-Hartman