Next week I'm being moved from the flat I've been living in for the last year. Legally I'm now homeless.

Great, just great. I'm now back in my grandparents house but even then I'm only there another week.
....why? D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Good luck with stuff.. i hope you find a decent place shortly..
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Well that's tits on a whale.

Good luck man.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by madbasslover
Why can't you stay there until you get back on your feet?

I would have signed for another flat if my letting agency hadn't dropped all viewings for a month due to staff illness.

I have a month to find somewhere to live and there's literally 100s of agencies.
*e-hug* good luck. uhh, that's all i can say with limited knowledge of the situation
What are the chances! Next week I'll be in the house to myself. You can kip here, but we have a strict no clothes/camera in bathroom policy.
I've been down that road man...well similar road nevertheless...hell I'm still on it, but oh well, what can I say, the experience has made me a better person and apreciate what I have now, good luck man, I really wish you the best of luck.
Quote by _Mayday_
What are the chances! Next week I'll be in the house to myself. You can kip here, but we have a strict no clothes/camera in bathroom policy.

Win!
It'll work out, don't worry. You still have a lot of options, you just need to look into them. Good luck
Last edited by stringmagician at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by _Mayday_

Me too, but my house has omelette parties every night, and a round the clock topless men policy.

I know which one you'd rather stay in.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Me too, but my house has omelette parties every night, and a round the clock topless men policy.

I know which one you'd rather stay in.

Where can I find you?

And Fassa, surely the church you go to would be willing to let you kip somewhere in there until you can get things together.
Quote by Retro Rocker
And Fassa, surely the church you go to would be willing to let you kip somewhere in there until you can get things together.

That's illegal. It isn't the 15th century anymore.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I almost got evicted yesterday, good thing I'm a smooth talker.
Seriously, how many more attention seeking threads must the TS post?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Surely the uni you go to has a list of private sector houses? There's never a shortage of rooms if you get off your backside and look for them.

EDIT: If you were organised enough, you should have had this sorted months ago. I had my room sorted out in the February before moving in.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by GnR_ROK
Seriously, how many more attention seeking threads must the TS post?

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Surely the uni you go to has a list of private sector houses? There's never a shortage of rooms if you get off your backside and look for them.

EDIT: If you were organised enough, you should have had this sorted months ago. I had my room sorted out in the February before moving in.

The uni are as much use as a one-armed drummer. They gave me some drivel....
That sucks, can't you find a friend to live with? If not, you can always play guitar on the streets for money. Good luck with finding a home though.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Be nice to this poor little drummer....

"All 11 and 12 year olds are rowdy and nasty"
"This guy wants to kill me"
"This guy wants to kill me part II"
"This guy on UG is being nasty to me"
"I'm gonna be homeless"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I take it that you won't be on UG as much anymore?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
I take it that you won't be on UG as much anymore?

I'll still be on Ug at my grandparents house where I'm staying...