I want a song to learn on guitar, no vocals just guitar. Like Satch or Vai. I can only sweep on three strings but i can tap and pick pretty well. So I'm asking The Pit for suggestions.

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum.

EDIT: i mean like neoclassical or guitar virtuoso that sorta stuff.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Last edited by YngwieJnr at Jul 26, 2008,
for the love of God, steve vai or surfing with the alien, satch, Bare gooood songs

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Sleepwalk - Brian Setzer/Stray Cats/Brian Setzer Orchestra (This version is the best, I tabbed it out fairly closely. http://youtube.com/watch?v=B9oHghXKh0E I'm not plugging my tab though. The song starts at 0:39)

May not be your style, but it is a great instrumental, and you don't even need a backing band to play it.

There's also Jimi Hendrix' take on the Star-Spangled Banner.

EDIT:

Oh, why not. Satch Boogie.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
hey guys, instead of making a whole new thread, ill just use this one. i want a song to learn, something metal and hard, i can already play master o.p orion, fade to black, the four horsemen, ride the lightning, the trooper, highway star, hangar18 (i can only do the first solo)
can you guys recommend me a song to play thts kinda hard but not impossible at my skill level
Quote by venom0014
hey guys, instead of making a whole new thread, ill just use this one. i want a song to learn, something metal and hard, i can already play master o.p orion, fade to black, the four horsemen, ride the lightning, the trooper, highway star, hangar18 (i can only do the first solo)
can you guys recommend me a song to play thts kinda hard but not impossible at my skill level

Have a go at some of Lamb of God's work. I'd recommend Hourglass and Laid to Rest from the Ashes of the Wake album. A bit more tech than thrash, it'll give you something new to play with!
Learn some instrumental Dream Theater songs, and some of Paul Gilbert's stuff.