Page 1 of 2
Basically, what are your worst experiences of being dumped or dumping someone?

Mine was with my very first gf, she had just got back from a 3 week summer holiday in france, and I was extremely looking forward to spending the summer with her. Literally meeting her for the first time after her getting back, we were barely a step out the door before the dreaded "we need to talk." came into play.

Any stories, pit?
Over here, when you dump someone or reject someone, you get weeks and weeks of hatemail, prank phone calls, rumours and verbal abuse from their friends.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Foo'
I thought this was gonna be about taking a dump.

*pats on back* me too man me too
Quote by Foo'

+1
When all else fails, ask the pit.
One time on my myspace, by coincidence I had more friends that were girls than friends that were guys, and my gf exploded on me "HOW COME YOU HAVE MORE GIRL FRIENDS THAN GUY FRIENDS HMM???? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME??"
=|
I was speechless.
The relationship was going well and everything, and it just happened.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Jul 26, 2008,
I had this one where it came out side ways, then snapped off before it was all the way out, only then did I notice I was low on toilet paper, definately an experience I'd rather forget
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
i too thought this was about feaces
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Ah i lived in liverpool no more than a year ago, didn't get that problem..

Also, my sincere apologies to those who thought the thread was about taking a dump.
Originally Posted by Foo'

+1

+1
i had a good one.

one night i went to the movies. we did stuff. i fingered her. all the movie stuff.

next morning i told her we should break up.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Once, I was having a long distance relationship, and when the girl finally came up to meet me, she dumped me. Since she was up for a weekend, I still had to hangout with her and whatnot, so we went to the movies with my friends. By the end of the night, she was making out with my best friend right in front of me.

That's my only "dumping" experience, but I'm very glad it happened.
So,UG,I waz liek taking a dUMp on this chi....oh lAwdY.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
My gf dumped me for my best mate( who told her not to ) on Halloween...then got back with me two weeks later cos I was gettting along with her mate and she was lonely
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Once after I decided to bleach my hair (It looked so cool...) As soon as she saw it she said it was over .
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I got dumped the day after valentines day. She greeted me by turning up in front of all my friends with her new boyfriend, and walking straight past me. When I called her she gave me the finger. Naturally, I hit the drink a bit, and when I spoke to her later, she gave m no real explanation.

Beat that assholes.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
ya once time i was in the mall and i had to take **** so bad. i did it, but it was one of those diarrhea kinds, like it all just splatter out as soon as i sat down, and my ass was all wet and no matter how hard i wiped, there would still be **** down there. and i think there was even blood, and my ass started to hurt a bit. not my worst, thoguh, my wrst would be constipation and it was huge as a football, maybe less, but it felt like it.

as for relationship dumping, i got nothing, i've never been in a relationship yet.
The 2nd last one I think. It was the day we finished our Christmas tests for school, and on the way out of the building I was walking along with her and she said "we need to talk"

I dunno, it just happened really suddenly, I mean, we were talking fine, and getting along just fine. Eh, doesn't matter. Life goes on, right?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Chozz
*pats on back* me too man me too

I thought I was finally going to be able to talk about that time there were so many undigested nuts in my crap that it looked like a kind of chocolate bar with nuts in it
once my girlfriend broke up with me because she already had a boyfriend that she met on myspace...
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
I had a girlfriend break up with me over email when she lives right across the street. E-Break up FTW!
Quote by eggo_boi_15
My gf dumped me for my best mate( who told her not to ) on Halloween...then got back with me two weeks later cos I was gettting along with her mate and she was lonely

i hope you told her to get ****ed!
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by mr freezy
I got dumped the day after valentines day. She greeted me by turning up in front of all my friends with her new boyfriend, and walking straight past me. When I called her she gave me the finger. Naturally, I hit the drink a bit, and when I spoke to her later, she gave m no real explanation.

Beat that assholes.

1) I got dumped on Valentine's day. I belive I made a thread about it, but I was an asshole so I deserved it.

2) I got dumped because my gf thought I was cheating on her with a close (female) friend, but I wasn't. Still a bit cut up about it, tbh.
I had this really horrible **** once... oh wait.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
M girlfriend, who I varely rarely ever got to see outside of school, and never got to hang out with her in school, agreed to go to the prom with some other dude because "I thought you were going to break up with me". Anyway, she ends up not going to prom with anyone, totally refusing to talk to me while we were there. So that night, me and my friends got high and I dumped her by text. What did she say? "Beat me to it".
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by rabidguitarist
Over here, when you dump someone or reject someone, you get weeks and weeks of hatemail, prank phone calls, rumours and verbal abuse from their friends.

Sounds like highschool.
I was with my girlfriend and she wanted to crap
in a cup, but this dickhead filmed it now its alll over
the interwebs.

>->

<-<
MSN Messenger.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by Foo'

Me too
she was really immature so was too 'nervous' to dump me herself.
so she got the guy that was cheating on me with to dump me.
i went in a mad rage and i swear i could have killed someone
hello
My first (and so far, only) girlfriend. Wasn't even a girlfriend. We went out on 2 dates, and she had said yes to a third date, but the day before this was to take place, she told me it "wasn't gonna work out".

I said "Oh, that sucks" and played it off pretty cool.
I then turned around, went into the bathroom, and hurled my guts out.

But it was ok, I stalked her for the next month.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Last edited by Underjoggle at Jul 26, 2008,
very misleading title, but it's okay because both versions of the word dump i can apply here. My gf broke up with me on the toilet. Worst crap ever because my deuce came with a brakeup, but best brakup ever because it came with the comfort of me releasing my bowels.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
very misleading title, but it's okay because both versions of the word dump i can apply here. My gf broke up with me on the toilet. Worst crap ever because my deuce came with a brakeup, but best brakup ever because it came with the comfort of me releasing my bowels.

haha
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Dimefan69
i had a good one.

one night i went to the movies. we did stuff. i fingered her. all the movie stuff.

next morning i told her we should break up.

If youre content with that you really must be a virgin.
I've been here since '04.

Ive had an msn dumpage. Over another guy.

Reading some of these is making me really depressed. Especialy as i'm getting to know a particular girl....
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Lacquer_Head
I had this really horrible **** once... oh wait.

I didn't notice it before, but you got the same avatar as smb lol

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Day straight after our second year anniversary after I gave her a second chance. It was not working apparently. Felt like being sick for the few days after it. I honestly do believe there was another lad involved although she denies it.

Now she is ****ing with me saying she thinks she ahs made the wrong decision and she may change her mind. But she can get ****ed if she thinks she is having another chance.
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
Page 1 of 2