so I've got some questions that you people should be able to answer:

what are chavs?
what is tubgirl?
what's the deal about Chuck Norris? (seriously, WTF?)
what is flamenco? (i think it's a guitar techqnique, but can someone describe it?)
what does it mean when someone posts /thread?
what is auto-tune?
what is 4chan?
what is the "box incedent"?
flamenco is a guitar style that is played mainly with Hispanic Music. It is typically play on the Phyrogian mode, which is basically E to E on a C concert scale. Basically, it is the same as a natural minor except for the minor second.

http://www.myspace.tubabehrooz
+++++++++++
Aalakazaam!+
+++++++++++
i have a question for you:

Have you ever heard of google?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
4chan is a image/forum website.

Don't go there

Unless you want free pron
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
A chav is a wannabe badass.
Tubgirl is a picture of a girl in a tub... ****ting, all over herself.
Chuck Norris... Well what can I say? The man's a legend.
/thread means that they have posted the best answer in the thread and it is now the end of the thread.
auto-tune?... I think you're reffering to the Gibson robot guitar which tunes itself.
4chan is a hell hole.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Hanzi_G
i have a question for you:

Have you ever heard of google?

this is probably the moust douchiest douche bag response i've seen... brilliant...
Quote by randomhero93
this is probably the moust douchiest douche bag response i've seen... brilliant...

Just doin my job.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by saphrax
Chav Answer:

Oi, where'd you get that picture of my mother?!
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
So many of those questions could have been answered with simply "internet meme."
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by faultyy

Jeremy Kyle website.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Jeremy Kyle website.

Burn.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
The box incident involved a thread that showed how to get free boxes from the USPS. And then an avalanche of threads of people posting their pictures of box forts and what not. Rankles was not pleased.

Edit: Dude you've been here for over a year. You are aware the Titanic sank the Germans lost 2 world wars and man walked on the moon aren't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Jul 26, 2008,
The box incident involved a thread that showed how to get free boxes from the USPS. And then an avalanche of threads of people posting their pictures of box forts and what not. Rankles was not pleased.

Edit: Dude you've been here for over a year. You are aware the Titanic sank the Germans lost 2 world wars and man walked on the moon aren't you?[/QUOTE]

Wow dude...I have no idea where you were trying to go with this last part...but it doesn't make any ****ing sense to have added it. It looks like you were trying to be funny...but you're not.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by faultyy

How old was she when she had you?
6? 7?
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Jackal58

Edit: Dude you've been here for over a year. You are aware the Titanic sank the Germans lost 2 world wars and man walked on the moon aren't you?[/QUOTE]

Wow dude...I have no idea where you were trying to go with this last part...but it doesn't make any ****ing sense to have added it. It looks like you were trying to be funny...but you're not.

lol. you're dumb.
What Jackal was obviously trying to do was point out how much TS had missed if he's been here for a year and still doesn't understand these things.
I thought it was funny Jackal.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by crackhutch

lol. you're dumb.
What Jackal was obviously trying to do was point out how much TS had missed if he's been here for a year and still doesn't understand these things.
I thought it was funny Jackal.

And me!!!!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
what are chavs? People from Britain who wear sportswear and listen to poorly produced rap and dance music
what is tubgirl? Internet demooonnnn
what's the deal about Chuck Norris? (seriously, WTF?) Lame.
what is flamenco? (i think it's a guitar techqnique, but can someone describe it?) A dance as well as a geeetaaahhh technique.
what does it mean when someone posts /thread? It means they think their post is a good note to end the thread on. It's in the style of html and the like.
what is 4chan? Home of internet deeeemooonnnssss
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Jackal58

Edit: Dude you've been here for over a year. You are aware the Titanic sank the Germans lost 2 world wars and man walked on the moon aren't you?

No, It's a conspiracy!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
what are chavs? Dickheads. The enemies of any metalhead etc.

what is tubgirl? Google it.

what's the deal about Chuck Norris? (seriously, WTF?) Supposedly, he cannot be beaten. Watch the film 'Way of the Dragon', you know then that he isn't

what is flamenco? (i think it's a guitar techqnique, but can someone describe it?) Basically Hispanic/Latin guitar.

what does it mean when someone posts /thread? Close thread (like in html you put [ /wtahever)

what is auto-tune? Iunno.

what is 4chan? An English talk forum based in Japan that has spammed nearly every other forum on the internetz

what is the "box incedent"? Iunno.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Jeremy Kyle website.

Seriously, what's up with this new breed of people who have never heard of the internet before? Google is your friend TS.

Except with tubgirl. Just, ignore your curiosity on that one.
Quote by Jackal58

What?! I never heard about any box incident!

I'm sorry, but I find that hilarious. Box forts...

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by Jackal58

The best part of that thread was all the people who lost their nerve after ordering the boxes and then got worried that they were going to be arrested.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
christ, guys. auto-tune is a (now) generic name for something that changes the pitches of notes to make sure they all fit within a predetermined scale. It's mostly used on studio recordings with poor vocalists who can't hit the proper notes. Rapper T-pain uses lots of it for effect. Lil Wayne used it for effect in that song, Lollipop. It's what makes his voice sound all weird.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Being UG's Chuck Norris, I am trained to answer questions like yours. Do not question Chuck. He will kill you with a roundhouse kick to the face.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by slayaplaya
so I've got some questions that you people should be able to answer:

what are chavs? Google
what is tubgirl? Google
what's the deal about Chuck Norris? (seriously, WTF?) Google
what is flamenco? (i think it's a guitar techqnique, but can someone describe it?) Google
what does it mean when someone posts /thread? Google
what is auto-tune? Google
what is 4chan? Google
what is the "box incedent"? Google?

K?
Quote by lolcats

Seriously, what's up with this new breed of people who have never heard of the internet before? Google is your friend TS.

Except with tubgirl. Just, ignore your curiosity on that one.

I'm tempted to sig that

The last line made your post epic
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
I'm tempted to sig that

The last line made your post epic

By all means, go ahead