Page 1 of 5
Since you guys seemed pretty sad in the other thread..

What the worst thing thats happened when you've gone to the crapper?

I forgot to lift the lid up.

*EDIT*

here's a nice site for y'all

http://
Last edited by Chozz at Jul 26, 2008,
I bled.

>_<
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by freedoms_stain
After 5 days of constipation due to hospital food I took a 35 minute dump. Excruciating, strinking, and black.

You should write a book.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
It was that nasty sticky faeces that seems to take a whole roll to get rid of, and even then still feels horrible.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
it steamed one time. Literally. Some form of gas came off it.

Or the time that my house was having an extension built. I went for a pee and flushed the toilet, and heard disgusted laughter from the builders outside and the scraping of spades on concrete. I thought nothing of it. Then I took a **** and the same thing happened, and then I thought 'Wait a minute....!'
Prolapse.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Well, since I have IBS, this is my thread!

One time I had gone out to eat, and then went to walmart afterward. I felt the urge to, you know, poop, near the front of the store. Well, I figured there'd be a ton of people in that bathroom, so I went to the one in the back. About halfway, I started to poop myself. Well, it started coming out in the fake-flower aisle, and then continued through the little layaway/customer service section. As I walked into the bathroom, the janitor was just coming out from cleaning it, and it was spotless. To say the least, I made a big mess, and was beyond embarrassed.

On another occasion, I was taking a 30 minute trip up North with some friends to Kaiser Lake, where one of my friend's mom lives. Halfway through I couldn't hold it anymore and had to poop in a field, and wipe with wet-naps. Gayest thing second to the above story.
I had diarrhoea, and I farted halfway through, and pebbledashed the pan.
Plus, there was blood and mucous in it, so it stank really bad, as well as being an... interesting colour.
i once had an operation and was taking tylenol with codine. I went to the bathroom with a toilet brush and came out crying. :sad

oh, and i had an allergic reaction where i had bloody dhiarrhea in my pants. bloody drugs!
I had diarrhea while I was in an airplane.

The bathrooms were full, and there was a huge line, when I finally got there.......

I don't want to talk about it.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by MightyAl
I had diarrhoea, and I farted halfway through, and pebbledashed the pan.
Plus, there was blood and mucous in it, so it stank really bad, as well as being an... interesting colour.

I'm eating
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by saphrax
Sounds like a run of the mill after Guiness dump.
Nope, trust me, I've had Guiness poo from hell and they were nothing compared to this.
I crapped during a thunderstorm once and I'll never do it again.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by MightyAl
Not any more, I bet.

Nope not any more.I finished. I have an iron stomach
Quote by dudetheman

haha
Win.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by dudetheman

Quote by eggo_boi_15
I'm eating

Then whyyyyy are you in the "Worst experiences of taking a dump!" thread?!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Also, there was this time me and my crew went into a parallel dimension where time runs backwards. Let's just say I'm glad i only had ONE backwards dump...
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I'm eating

Why in God's name would you come into this thread at all while you're eating?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i felt my anus was about to break...i made this holy BIG BIG CRAP. i cried
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I was taking a nap outside on a big swing in my backyard and I farted. Turns out, I shit my pants instead.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
I love how people ask serious guitar questions on here, and get, if they're lucky, two responses, most likely not helping them at all.

Someone asks about your worst experience whilst sitting on the toilet and everyone flocks to answer.

Two pages already.
Ridiculous.
I shit my bed when I was sick.

My brother IM'd me a little while ago from work (he works right next to a White Castle so he's always eating there) and I think what he said fits the thread.

Mike: its c0ming out of my butt like cheese whiz
Me: again?
Mike: yah but it feels likle fire
Mike: it huirts
Mike: I can't even type good my assh0les on fire
Auto response from Mike: im never eating white castle agaiin as l0ng as I live
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by identityxcrysis
I love how people ask serious guitar questions on here, and get, if they're lucky, two responses, most likely not helping them at all.

Someone asks about your worst experience whilst sitting on the toilet and everyone flocks to answer.

Two pages already.
Ridiculous.

the pit duh?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by identityxcrysis

Two pages already.
Ridiculous.

There are serious forums for serious guitar questions.
This is the Pit, which exists for those questions whose answer is either 'rape', 'masturbate', 'go to a doctor'.
Quote by identityxcrysis

Two pages already.
Ridiculous.

Looks like you're not familiar with the pit.

Quote by dark&broken

Quote by dudetheman

****ing sigged.
Quote by Tom_hatton
To be honest, I've never really had a particularly bad experience.
Try drinking nothing but guiness one night.

Like at least 5.

Have fun
Quote by freedoms_stain
Try drinking nothing but guiness one night.

Like at least 5.

Have fun

I'll let you know how it goes
Page 1 of 5