so here share all the bad stories you have of the dmv

about a month ago i went to the dmv to get my learner's permit, after waiting 2 hours i barely pass the test but then they tell me the cameras are down and i have to come back. i kinda forgot about it until yesterday so i went back and got my permit after waiting probably another 2 hours and i didnt proofread my permit. so here i am, Jeff, a female organ donor

any similar experiences?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
ive been to hell i spell it... i spell it dmv

[/primus talk]
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
lol.. i guess u had d worst luck i dont think anyone has faced something like that

ur real patient
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
i failed my g1 4 times it took me 3 days to get, i got my g2 the first thry and i saw a woman get deported or soemthing cuz her pasport was fake or soemthign liek, i didnt see all of it becuase i got my G2!! :P
drive test lady: "hahahahaha!, hey guess what!!!"
me: "what?"
lady: "I could die today!!! my life is in your hands!!!!"
me: *silence* "um ok"
lady: *still laughing her ass off*
lady: *still laughing, 15 seconds into it now"
me: "well...i gues u could die anyday really"
lady: *stops mid laugh and stares at me* "not funny"
*akward silence*
Quote by TSmitty6
*akward silence*

hahahaha not funny
Quote by tomathy
ive been to hell i spell it... i spell it dmv

[/primus talk]

You uncle****er, you beat me to it.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by TSmitty6
*akward silence*

wtf.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by TSmitty6
*akward silence*

haha.

True Story?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Well when I went to get my permit, they only tested 1 eye, which was my bad eye unfortunately. So they made me go get glasses. We came back a few days later or something with proof that I got glasses (but they were being made). Then they told me I have to actually have the glasses with me. So we came back and then I finally got my damn permit.

Now when I got my license, I was matched up with a racist test driver person. I did nearly perfect on the written test and same on the driving test. She told me, "You did nearly perfect on your written test, but terrible on your driving test. You fail."

So I went back, got a new person and took it again, they told me there was no reason why I shouldn't have failed the first time.

So yea, racism sucks.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
When I was taking my driver's test I had this really scary instructor who didn't even say hi. He just told me to get in the car and start the course. After finishing the course I told him, "well that wasn't too hard," and smiled.

He just looked at me, cracked up at told me I failed.
Quote by isuckhardcore
Well when I went to get my permit, they only tested 1 eye, which was my bad eye unfortunately. So they made me go get glasses. We came back a few days later or something with proof that I got glasses (but they were being made). Then they told me I have to actually have the glasses with me. So we came back and then I finally got my damn permit.

Now when I got my license, I was matched up with a racist test driver person. I did nearly perfect on the written test and same on the driving test. She told me, "You did nearly perfect on your written test, but terrible on your driving test. You fail."

So I went back, got a new person and took it again, they told me there was no reason why I shouldn't have failed the first time.

So yea, racism sucks.

in your second to last sentence, it should be "should", hehe.

i did fine on my permit test, but i failed my first driving test. i apparently made one of those major mistakes that fail you automatically. i guess you aren't allowed to hit pedestrians, why wasn't i told? other than that minor slip-up, i only made 1 minor error in the test.

[ok ok, so i didn't actually hit the pedestrian. right when we got going, i was pulling out of the parking lot of the dmv, and there is this hedge that gives you a nice big blindspot all down the sidewalk. as i had literally just started driving with this guy, i was still getting used to it and still totally nervous, so i wasn't really looking ahead like i should have been, and didn't see the pedestrian in time to stop properly, i had to stop....er..."abruptly" hehe.]

My mind is going. I can feel it.