So I didn't know whether this should go in NINs thread or relationship thread so excuse me if it's misplaced.

My problem is I got 3 tickets for NIN august 5th in Toronto, going with my buddy and the 3rd ticket is susposed to have gone to my girlfriend but she works till 9. The show starts at 7 30 and she told me theres no way she can take off work. I really want her to see the show though cause it's kinda for my birthday. What do I do? If I waited for her to finish work how much would I miss? Or should I just bring another dude that wants to come even though i'm dying to take her.
Why don't you just stay at home, take as many people as you want, and get a child to play a drum machine through distortion while bashing his face on a piano?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If there are other bands that are playing first, you might not miss much. When I went to Dimmu Borgir, the concert started at 7:30, but there were 3 bands before, and Dimmu only got on at like 11:00 pm.
Seriously???? Go to the show....
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
There's only one opening act as far as I know. I'm going in Minneapolis on the 2nd and it's just Crystal Castles. I think they're opening on the 5th too. Unless a local band plays before CC, but I doubt that.

I would just go and let her miss it... you're going to be missing a good time. And if you get there at 9:30, you're not going to get a spot where you can even see them.
Quote by Spydr
Seriously???? Go to the show....

Yeah this. I just thought I'd put it nicer haha.
Just go! Gogogogogogogogo!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wow dude...stop being a whipped-ass bitch and go to the show.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
Wow dude...stop being a whipped-ass bitch and go to the show.

This guy put it right. :P
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
DUde,

NIN is bigger than your gf.
NIN is bigger than everything!!!!!

Fecking go!!!!!

And i'm typing in black. Which means i'm reeeeaaallly serious!

You can't miss something as awesome as a NIN show for your gf's work.
Are you joking? How could you even consider missing NIN because your girlfriend won't be with you for one night?!
im going to same show, and trust me man NIN wont start until at least 9 30-10 at the very earliest
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Go to the show dammit! F*ck the girlfriend! Well, you can do that too, but you got what I meant.
You and your friend go early, give her the ticket and ask her to go late. Get her to try and get out of work early. Even if it's only half an hour.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hope for a delay, but yeah, if you want to take here, she will probably only miss a quarter of the set, hopefully they will save the best songs for last.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Why don't you just stay at home, take as many people as you want, and get a child to play a drum machine through distortion while bashing his face on a piano?

You sir

Are amazing.
NIN > Woman
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Trent Reznor...
...GO!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I did not like this comment one bit
I had the same problem last time they played in the UK, needless to say my gf stayed at home lol. She's still a bit pissed about it actually
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Get her to fake being ill, simple.

And Rabidguitarist, if you're mocking NIN I have lost all respect for you.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Lmao that just filled my day with win

Cheers!
You stole my Overture
Take another girl!
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Slipping_Away
There's only one opening act as far as I know. I'm going in Minneapolis on the 2nd and it's just Crystal Castles. I think they're opening on the 5th too. Unless a local band plays before CC, but I doubt that.

I would just go and let her miss it... you're going to be missing a good time. And if you get there at 9:30, you're not going to get a spot where you can even see them.

I'm going to that one to. My first concert.
Well heres hoping she can at least get off a little bit early I don't care if I miss the opener. The reason I care is cause it's for my birthday and I want to get some action rather then going with 2 dudes.
Do doors open at 7:30 or does the show actually start at 7:30? That's important to know.

If they open at 7:30, you're looking at like 30 minutes of set up, followed by like a 30-45 minute set by the opening band, followed by another 30 minutes of set-up.