How great is Quebec anyway? It can't be that good. Thoughts?

Image code fail.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
It's better than your BBCode.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
you camn download via limewire and torrents legally
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
People from Quebec are usually really proud of where they come from cause their a lot different from the rest of Canada
Sweet, Cowansville, my grandparents live there.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
It's ok, we English Canadians (Yes i am Canadian, just live in England), tend to have our disagreements with french 'canadiens' but i suppose it's part of our heritige as a country, it's an ok place i guess.
Quote by Tw1zzler
People from Quebec are usually really proud of where they come from cause their a lot different from the rest of Canada

It doesn't look like a personalized plate. It's not pride, it just happened to be the plate that person got.

Also, they're a lot different from other Canadians. I should certainly hope that people from Quebec aren't the same as a place.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
The citys i went to (Montreal, Quebec City, and some really small towns) were all pretty Ugly. A lot of smog, and the buildings had a lot of Graffiti. not a nice place. Plus half the signs didn't have english on them, and the ones that did were extremely smaller than the french counterpart. A bit stupid IMO when us ontarians have to put the french on all our signs, the same size as English, but they dont.
Quote by Tubyboulin
The citys i went to (Montreal, Quebec City, and some really small towns) were all pretty Ugly. A lot of smog, and the buildings had a lot of Graffiti. not a nice place. Plus half the signs didn't have english on them, and the ones that did were extremely smaller than the french counterpart. A bit stupid IMO when us ontarians have to put the french on all our signs, the same size as English, but they dont.

It's because they're a minority and blah blah blah. It's especially retarded because Ontario isn't even officially bilingual. The only province in Canada with both French and English as its official languages it New Brunswick, I believe.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quebec is great, in downtown montreal there's this area near my uncle's restaurant that has TONS of strip clubs/sex places...thats how i pictures parts of amsterdam being. Not that ive ever gone in those places...i just lived there for a while. and quebec city is really old and nice looking.

and this one place in montreal, off of a highway, there's this statue of a chair thats got this really long stick attached to it, so it's basically the chair really high in the air, supported by this long stick, what the hell is that? anyone?