I want to be able to accomplish a wide variety of tones. First tonal priority would be The Black Keysish tones, then I would like to be able to sound like Kings of Leon, Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, At the Drive In, Cream, Circa Survive and Gallows. Those are examples, but it is a pretty wide variety, no metal in there though.

Amp: Vox AC15CC1

Reasons: I know its no AC30, but I'm not gigging any time soon and I plan to go to college next year and I don't need anything that loud or that expensive right now. It has pretty versatile tone as far as I have heard. In a youtube search of the blues tone I want I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxlCHpZoWhM and it pretty much nails the blues tone that I enjoy.

Overdrive: Ibanez Tubescreamer

Reasons: I've read that sometimes the AC15 is thin alone and that it needs to be beefed up with a good OD pedal. I think this fits the bill.

Fuzz: Russian Big Muff

Reasons: I'd be nice if it had a power supply but I think it would compliment my blues tones.

Wah: Vox 847A

Reasons: Seems to be a well respected wah for things that aren't high gain so I think it suits my desired tone.

Any suggestions? I think I might take some flak for my amp choice, but as far as I've seen it fits what I need and is versatile enough for me. If it makes you feel any better I'd go with a VC30 if I lived in the UK. Thanks guys.
Seems like some good choices. The only other thing you might consider is a Marshall DSL-401 instead of the AC15. Mine gets a pretty close led zep tone, and its very good at Kings of Leon. As you probably know, its distortion is better than the AC's, but the cleans on the AC are better. its up to you what you want more.

if you do go with the AC, the pedals youve chosen will do you some good distortion and fuzz anyway

What guitar are you gonna plug into it all?
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
For now I'll be running it though a G-400, but sometime around christmas I think I'm going to upgrade to a telecaster or something. I really haven't put in the guitar research so I can't really say what I am going to be playing in the future.
A telecaster would compliment your setup greatly.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
You in the US? 'Cause I'd get a Peavey Delta Blues 115 long before I bought an AC15CC. It's a much nicer, more versatile and powerful amp, for about the same amount of money. Very similar to the AC30.

Pedal-wise, I like your choices (I have the TS808 and V847a). Not sure about the Muff, I think there's probably better fuzz boxes out there at a reasonable price for vintage blues sounds. I don't know offhand, because that's one area where I jumped right to the boutique level.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.