I've always liked this tune and decided to learn it and record it with my Strat and CAA OD100SE+ kind of reading off a guitar pro tab haha. I'm using an OCD for a slight boost and have my new MXR Carbon Copy delay on though it's not that prominent on the recording. Just threw it together this afternoon, full of clams im sure, let me know what you guys think.

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/49-theloner.mp3
Last edited by electrik at Jul 26, 2008,
sounds very nice. nice smooth tone.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sounds nice!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Great tone and playing! Nice job!

New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Quote by electrik
Thank you!

it definitely sounds like a nice amp. they're ridiculously expensive here though. i'd still like to try one, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?