Page 1 of 2
Well today we bought one of those cooked chicken... the ones which you buy already cooked. Anyways my mum put it in the fridge after we'd had lunch so I just decided to eat a couple of pieces... Am I screwed?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Last edited by DimebagJosho at Jul 26, 2008,
If it has salmonella then yes. Very much.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
If you're wondering whether you'll get sick from eating it, no. That's only uncooked chicken. If that's not what you were asking, then I have no clue what the hell you're talking about.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by demonmouse500
If you're wondering whether you'll get sick from eating it, no. That's only uncooked chicken. If that's not what you were asking, then I have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Don't you have ready cooked chicken from supermarkets in Canada?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by demonmouse500

Yah, if it's already cooked you are fine. And if it isn't cooked than you probably shouldn't have eaten it for lunch.
...if it's cooked, then it's fine, what the hell are you on about?!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!

Don't you have ready cooked chicken from supermarkets in Canada?

Yeah. But I wasn't sure if that's what you were asking. There's a difference between whether or not chicken's been cooked and whether it's been heated. The temperature has nothing to do with it, as long as it's been cooked in the first place you can eat it cold. I just thought that was pretty common knowledge, so that's why I wasn't sure.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
I'm about to eat two mini pizzas.

They're cooked though, eating uncooked chicken is tits on a whale.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Dude if it's been cooked and it was just refrigerated then it's fine... You're not screwed at all, lots of people do it.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
we do not have chicken in Canada, we eat beaver
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I used to eat cold chicken about twice a week.

Besides 3 of my limbs falling of I think I turned out alright.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
You're screwed if your mum was saving it for something, and now there's not enough. She'll kick your sorry ass.
Quote by SuperBlob
...if it's cooked, then it's fine, what the hell are you on about?!

OK
So I went into the shop... I bought a ready cooked chicken; a chicken already cooked. I had some for lunch, tasted fine. My mum put the remaining chicken in the fridge... I ate some chicken. Now I'm wondering if anything will happen?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
No...its been cooked. Haven't you ever seen that sliced chicken that you can put in sandwiches? You don't get ill from that.
Ok, it's already cooked. It's just cold, it's no big deal really.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by thedefrockednun
hey guys, i ate an uncooked, cold apple, will i survive???????????

lol anyway, ur fine!

Apple and chicken isn't the same.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
OK
So I went into the shop... I bought a ready cooked chicken; a chicken already cooked. I had some for lunch, tasted fine. My mum put the remaining chicken in the fridge... I ate some chicken. Now I'm wondering if anything will happen?

As pretty much everyone in this thread has said..

Nothing will happen.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by DimebagJosho
OK

haha

Sorry, but seriously. Why would your mum put it in the fridge if you weren't going to eat it cold later?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Couldn't he get AIDS?

I'd get yourself checked out.

^Because he'd take it out of the fridge and warm it in a microwave, it's not the 50's anymore
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by SuperBlob

haha

Sorry, but seriously. Why would your mum put it in the fridge if you weren't going to eat it cold later?

Cuz she was gonna make a stir fry tomorrow... And I only ate a couple of pieces was because I wanted a drink... I saw the chicken, and ate a couple of pieces.

It's not my fault im a cooking noob. Gawd...
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
Well today we bought one of those cooked chicken... the ones which you buy already cooked. Anyways my mum put it in the fridge after we'd had lunch so I just decided to eat a couple of pieces... Am I screwed?
Yes. You're screwed. If you keep snacking irresponsibly like this you'll end up a fatty.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by DimebagJosho
OK

Nah. However, it's bad to buy frozen meat, unfreeze it, and then freeze it again.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Jul 26, 2008,
Well if it's already cooked it should be fine. They just suggest heating it up. Ask your mom if you're that paranoid.

Hell, I was paranoid for eating some of a f*cking slightly undercooked pizza..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
dude that is nothing compared to what happened to me about a month ago.

i was in china and these noobs ordered me some cold chicken at some fancy restaurant.

they pretty much just chopped a chicken in half (with all the bones cut and crap) and served it to me raw and cold - i gagged but swallowed out of courtesy - im still alive so you should be fine dude
you mean you didnt warm it up? the ****?
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
No, I usually have a cold chicken in my fridge that I have on sandwiches etc. and I'm still walking.
Well... unless your fridge has the ability to regenerate dead bacteria... no.
My brother loves cold meat. He likes to buy KFC and throw it in the fridge asap. Claims it tastes way better that way than fresh.
Quote by DimebagJosho
OK

Are you ****ing retarded?
Why are you so stupid?

Quote by InvaderTSN
You're more fucked than tits on a whale.

That is oddly arousing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2