Is Jerry Springer completely fake? I know it's trash and I've seen members of the audience encourage fights - when there was one between two small folk audience members were shouting "midget fight! midget fight!" so obviously this show in some ways is disgusting.

I watched a video just now with some red neck KKK member basically being humiliated on the show. Obviously he deserves it and I enjoyed it because there were black people in the audience purposely trying to piss him off and just laughing at him whenever he'd say something like "you're a dumb n-gger".

I'm glad that racist people are ridiculed these days but their views still very much exist... anyway back to the point, is this real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkRgdcBEbs&NR=1
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
no
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Without watching it; probably not. I'm pretty sure at least half of Jerry Springer's shows are staged.
Oh thank god, the people on that show... there is no way someone could be THAT stupid... is there?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Oh thank god, the people on that show... there is no way someone could be THAT stupid... is there?

In a word... yes. But, thankfully, those someones are scattered and diluted throughout the human population.
Quote by floppypick

yes, people are that stupid.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Its staged, blatantly.

EDIT: That clip isn't.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jul 26, 2008,
That man is scum, he deserved everything he got and I love how easy it is to outwit and confuse a racist.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 26, 2008,
Did that black people call him a N***er guy?

Anyone get the reference.. fairly easy.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile