Kardot
32 IQ
First post,first song,etcetera. Nice to meet you all.

Notes about this:

I don't really know if this song fits into the genres in the title,but it's my closest guess. If you think it fits more into another category,tell me.

I'm not a solo man. I'm more of a riffer. So,the solo was a bit rushed,but I guess it got through nice enough.

And last,I want some constructive critics,if it's not much to ask for.

Thanks in advance,

Kardot
Attachments:
Carpe Noctem.zip
Last edited by Kardot at Jul 27, 2008,
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly
3,466 IQ
not really progressive tbh and what was with the hundred odd empty bars at the end
Kardot
32 IQ
Quote by ch715dallat
not really progressive tbh and what was with the hundred odd empty bars at the end

My bad,I don't know how to erase them... xD
Kardot
32 IQ
Ok,the empty bars are gone now...thanks. xD (re-uploaded the file)
Jake the Peg
With an extra leg
1,177 IQ
mmm. nothing special. not enough contrast between verse, breakdown, chorus riffs.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Moose45
UG Senior Member
569 IQ
Not to be harsh, but most of it was boring. The chorus was alright, but it's not very original. I would work on the drums if you want it to be more exciting, especially in the beginning. The solo was good to begin with, but then it just ended. Overall, this needs work. I would definitely try to work on finding some good drum fills. As far as the guitar goes, its ok. I would work on getting more technical on the riffs and such, bends, hammer-ons, ect.

Good Luck.

Crit mine? Its at the top of this sub-forum.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com