Gee, I don't know. One thing they have in common is that they can both be googled.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I'm assuming you mean the 100 Watt 2 channel Twin when you say Twin. If that's true, STAY AWAY FROM IT. The clean is sterile, the overdrive is cold, it's waaaay too powerful for anything but stadiums, the reverb isn't as deep as most Fender reverbs, and it's a bitch to haul around.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

naw im talking about the new one.
And man you dont even have to tell me witch one your talking about from what you said its one of those crap fender amplifiers paul rivera designed, not to dis the man but those amps are a complete piece of ****.
the red knob twin right.
Rivera did not design the red knob Fenders. He designed the "II" series of amps, which are awesome.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by TheKaiser77
naw im talking about the new one.
And man you dont even have to tell me witch one your talking about from what you said its one of those crap fender amplifiers paul rivera designed, not to dis the man but those amps are a complete piece of ****.
the red knob twin right.

Didn't Rivera do like a second series of Fender amps that were regarded as being fairly good amps?

EDIT: Beaten by Slats
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
havent tried the ll's theres some in my area on craigslist.
how would you compare it to the 65 or the new twin.
im in the search for the ultimate tone, at first i wanted an amp that could do it all, but then decided it would be better to buy used and buy two amps for the price of one and still sound better than all these high end all in one amps like egnators or hughes and ketner.
I already settles on 5150 for a gainny amp, and now am looking for a really great clean amp.
all in all its ganna cost like 1100 better and cheaper than buyin an all in one dont you think.
what about 70's twins.
Quote by TheKaiser77
havent tried the ll's theres some in my area on craigslist.
how would you compare it to the 65 or the new twin.
im in the search for the ultimate tone, at first i wanted an amp that could do it all, but then decided it would be better to buy used and buy two amps for the price of one and still sound better than all these high end all in one amps like egnators or hughes and ketner.
I already settles on 5150 for a gainny amp, and now am looking for a really great clean amp.
all in all its ganna cost like 1100 better and cheaper than buyin an all in one dont you think.
what about 70's twins.

As a general rule, avoid those with master volumes, and all the rest are worth investigating If you're after an entirely clean amp, a twin definitely sounds like the way forwards. Or perhaps a Roland Jazz chorus?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
OK cool that helps on my search for an amp ill definately check out the the twin "ll" and non MV twins.
what do guys think of the 65 i havent tried the new twin amp, but the 65 was really nice.
The 70's Twins are not the desirable ones, particularly the ones with a master volume.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^cool thanks will look into only twin "ll"'s, 65 reissues and, new twins in my are only thanks.
mainly i want a good reverb as well, does the twin "ll" have a bright switch for better twang.
^ It's plenty bright as is, but has a mid boost which is really cool. It also has a presence control.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
ok thanks slats, i guess ill just have to try it out and see whats up with that amp.
other than that thanks for the help.