I tried uploading some home demos of mine onto UG's website through an iTunes file. They're six home recordings that I made and converted into iTunes file, but I can't upload them! I want to upload them onto UG through iTunes onto my profile, but I can't, for some reason.
yeah, if I'm not mistaken, itunes converts files to mp4?

BigFatSandwedit:
Er... I mean, m4p. Shut up, I'm not dyslexic.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Anything uploaded to a UG profile, to load and have proper playback, must be an mp3 file(not aac, wav, aiff, ogg, flac etc etc) and it also needs to have a bitrate of 128kbps, which is generally standard coding for itunes.

If you are having trouble converting, go into itunes preferences > advanced > importing and change the import format to mp3 @128kbps. Then select the files and convert them to mp3(the option should come up if you right click)

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Anything uploaded to a UG profile, to load and have proper playback, must be an mp3 file(not aac, wav, aiff, ogg, flac etc etc) and it also needs to have a bitrate of 128kbps, which is generally standard coding for itunes.

If you are having trouble converting, go into itunes preferences > advanced > importing and change the import format to mp3 @128kbps. Then select the files and convert them to mp3(the option should come up if you right click)

Thanks, dude!