I'm just bored and I just thought that this would be a pretty interesting/funny thread. All you have to do is just make up a fake biography of yourself.

Marshall " The Hung " Johson (born July 28, 1992 in England, Britain; raised in Halmstad, Sweden) is a well known Lead guitar player for black metal band LEARN YOU FUCKING THEORY, N00B! The equipment he uses is the ESP Marshall 600 signature and a Line 6 spider series signature half stack with MG power.

Sadly, on June 26,2008, he died from a massive heart attack from watching Synster Gate's crappy solo.

Here is the tragic link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1KeUCpII5o

July 28, 1992 - June 26, 2008

Note: This is only for a good laugh so, nothing should be taking serious. don't go all Synster gates fanboy on me ,please.

This thread = stupid, retarded, and dumb. Just make a stupid fake bio of yourself.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Jul 26, 2008,
What?!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
How the **** do you "Biographified" yourself?!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
How the **** do you "Biographied" yourself?!

*facepalm*

It's a joke...

This thread = stupid, retarded, and dumb.

This thread has nothing smart about it.
Metal "_" Rich (born February 14, 2112 in England) is most well known as the best looking guitarist on Earth (as voted by every magazine ever and Dave Mustaine himself), as well as best guitarist only second to John Petrucci. He is married to Angela Gossow. They have hot sex every night.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
"Gunpowder" (real name unknown, or perhaps it is known, but too ugly to be stated as anything other than "Gunpowder") is a guitarist from Boston, Massachusetts, best known for not being a part of anything particularly interesting. He was raised. Yes he was.

Sadly, he died on October 31, 2006, to the general indifference of the public. Autopsy reports revealed his death was a direct result of internal bleeding, caused by several knife wounds to the kidney and liver regions. The words "Gunpowder Does Not Fucking Rock" were found to have been carved into his chest. The police do not suspect foul play.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Well...
My name is Gutelana Botenoma and I own a freakin JP musicman signature =) yay... I'm awsome...

Dear kitty,
Today I cried... by 23:04 GTM, when I heard synyster Gates solo and thought to myself: "****, that sucked." And then I went off to prepare some stuff in the kitchen and cried while preparing some onion.
So, as you may guess, I'm very very down, so, that's all for now. thanks for hearing me kitty.
Love you.
hands down.
Quote by Metal_Rich
Metal "_" Rich (born February 14, 2112 in England) is most well known as the best looking guitarist on Earth (as voted by every magazine ever and Dave Mustaine himself), as well as best guitarist only second to John Petrucci. He is married to Angela Gossow. They have hot sex every night.

Every magazine...?

Gay Pirates Weekly?
Slone, born November 1 1992, was raised in Oslo, Norway. After a very mysterious childhood, he emerged at the age of 17 as a guitar god. He mind****s everyone he plays for. Famous guitarists such as Page and Malmsteen, just to name a few, worship him and have acknowledged him as the best guitarist in the history of forever. Slone will never die. He sucks the souls of the living out with his solos resulting in him having ever lasting youth. He gets laid by very attractive women, and a few not so attractive, just as revenge sex; particulary your mom.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Last edited by Slone at Feb 21, 2010,
Quote by 12Jim34
Every magazine...?

Gay Pirates Weekly?

They're still around?

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!