ok, hopefully you know that im talking about the BT Internet/phone services adverts where they feature a famillybas kind of a storyline

Well, I've become quite attached to this family over the year, but the latest advert shows what looks like the husband and wife going through a period where they have split ip, and this actally left me quite upset for them.

Now the point of this thread is to see if anyone else feels 'attached' to the family, or whether its just me thats a bit of a freak..
post away
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Jul 26, 2008,
The only thing I know about that family is that I want to ragg the son.

<_<

>_>
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You just a freak.

I'm jealous of how well their homehub seems to work.
Mine refuses to connect with my computer now and again.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by rabidguitarist

<_<

>_>

Oh god...
...your random street slang has succsesfully freaked me out

:O
so do i! Whenever see that ad i think of nicks stupid grin
Last edited by b2spirita at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by OddOneOut
You just a freak.

Now and again? All the freakin' time, more like
Quote by rabidguitarist

<_<

>_>

They are some of the best adverts around in my opinion, very clever. Plus I <3 my BT internet now it's finally (touch wood) working with my new PC properly.

Quote by OddOneOut
You just a freak.

Homehubs are terrible, they sent me one for free and I threw it out. May I suggest a BTVoyager router?
Quote by b2spirita
so do i!

YES! I'm not the only one!!

I love it when I catch these adverts cus its like watching a sitcom or a drama or somthing LOL
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Whenever I see the guy I just think

"ello dad..."

/Nick from "My family" reference.

This.

Keeping with a theme this thread seems to picked up, I would well do him.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You may or may not be interested to know people said my history teacher for 3 years at college looked like Nick from My Family (I am too ignorant to know his real name). You may now LOL or WTF.
Quote by Jackolas
You may or may not be interested to know people said my history teacher for 3 years at college looked like Nick from My Family (I am too ignorant to know his real name). You may now LOL or WTF.

LOL, on the topic of random looky-likelyness, my English teacher looks like the lead singer from Queens Of The Stoneage hehe
Quote by Jackolas

1. How old is he
2. Would he be easy to stalk

>__>
<__<

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
LOL, on the topic of random looky-likelyness, my English teacher looks like the lead singer from Queens Of The Stoneage hehe

!!!

Same questions to you.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Jackolas

Homehubs are terrible, they sent me one for free and I threw it out. May I suggest a BTVoyager router?

Only if Dad could get it for free (he's a BT engineer)
Last time it stopped connecting, we had to do a system restart back to something stupid like 2005. And now itunes doesn't work *sob*
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Blayney
I found it... truly devastating.

Your sorrow is met with the utmost compassion, please, if you feel you must express your grief, please do so
@ riva.....just imagine a more ugly, 40yo version of him

And if your still interested, then the answer is yes, he would >.<
To be fair, the actor Kris Marshall is 35.

...and it's Reva. Darn it >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Your sorrow is met with the utmost compassion, please, if you feel you must express your grief, please do so

I'm so upset, I can't ****(an apparently too vulgar for this board word for poop, you would think I'd've noticed censorship by now...).

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Blayney
I'm so upset, I can't ****(an apparently too vulgar for this board word for poop, you would think I'd've noticed censorship by now...).

its ok layney...its okay
I didnt no they were married.

I always assumed that the woman was divorced but with custody of the children, and the guy was her boyfriend. Various episodes centre on him bonding with her children but I also remember an episode where he was trying unsuccessfully to chat up another woman. In this recent episode he was offered his dream job and thats what led them to be apart. Then their connection broke down.
Quote by blair30
I didnt no they were married.

I always assumed that the woman was divorced but with custody of the children, and the guy was her boyfriend. Various episodes centre on him bonding with her children but I also remember an episode where he was trying unsuccessfully to chat up another woman. In this recent episode he was offered his dream job and thats what led them to be apart. Then their connection broke down.

yh, there not married..i wast typing with my ipod touch and it takes FOREVER to type, and your analysis is pretty much spot on.

but i didnt know what had happened in this latest ad, it just sounded like they had split up
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

i am truly...TRULY sorry, and i swear before the mighty pit that i shall never again bestow such disrespect upon your name.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
To be fair, the actor Kris Marshall is 35.

i am truly. TRULY sorry, and i swear upon the almighty pit that i shall never again bestow such disrespect upod your name
Aha awwhhh it's fine ^__^;;
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
ok, hopefully you know that im talking about the BT Internet/phone services adverts where they feature a famillybas kind of a storyline

Well, I've become quite attached to this family over the year, but the latest advert shows what looks like the husband and wife going through a period where they have split ip, and this actally left me quite upset for them.

Now the point of this thread is to see if anyone else feels 'attached' to the family, or whether its just me thats a bit of a freak..
post away

It isn't looking good for Alan (or is it Adam?) is it?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'd tap the woman, MILF much?

Oh totally man, I thought it was just me!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409