so im currently very bored, and it we have a sever thunderstorm at the moment. so i decided i would do some mods to an old guitar to pass the time, but what? well i browsed project guitar and i decided to install a killswitch, and wax my pickups. but what else can i do with some simple home supplies or that i can get from my local hardware store/radio shack. i found a diagram for making a sustainer, but i dont understand how to do it. (that or i just am stupid/cant read.) i'll glady post it if someone can auctlly tell me how to make the sustainer and how to wire it up. well, back on topic, simple mod sugestions?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Wow I've been playing guitar for a little over 4 years now, and I have no idea what waxing the pickups does! Maybe you could instal a pedal IN your guitar!
I have too much gear to fit!
here ya go, simple tips: http://www.guitarelectronics.com/category/wiringresources.1wiringdiagrams.humbuckerwiringmods/
and all you'd need are mini switches and a soldering iron, solder and some patience if you're new at it. good luck!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY